Dateline

elkantlers

Long Time Member
Did anyone else see the dateline show tonight? It was one of those Too Catch A Predator episodes (pieces of crap). Anyway, I thought it was interesting that one of the pervs shows up to the house and he is carrying a big bag that has "PETA" on the side. Maybe they will get a little free publicity.

Just another reason to hate PETA...

Are you sure it didnt say "petaphile"? He could be illiterate as well. It just goes to prove that all of those peta guys are pedophiles!!!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

PETA/PETAPHILE!!!

SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME CALIBER TO ME!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Have you ever watched that show with your young kids sitting there with you? I mean lets just talk about gettin down.
With the graffic language I had to turn the friggin tv off, I mean, talking about oral sex, gay sex, and asking what he wanted to do to the decoy, then showing what was said back and forth on the internet. I thought, do they really need to make this a prime time tv show? I e-mailed them and told them what I thought of their show, and no I didn't change the channel, I shut the tv off. Man that PMO.....

"I e-mailed them and told them what I thought of their show,"

This show has protected countless children and helped get laws changed to nab these losers. If only we could legalize immediate executions. I hope they toss your comments in the trash. Maybe asking them to show it at a different hour would have made more sense.

I don't need Dateline to protect my kids and my kids don't need to be listening to all that crap.

Jodog, it is called personal responsibility! If you dont want you kids to watch it then change the friggin channel. That show has done a lot to bring awareness to parents about what is going on on-line and how easy it is for our kids to be preyed upon. It is not a show aimed at kids, it is for the adults. I believe that they have a parental advisory at the beginning and throughout the program. It is a great show (IMO) and should be viewed by any parent who cares about their kid and what they are doing on-line.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

As I said I don't need Dateline to protect my kids.
Dateline doesn't know what MY kids are doing, I do
and I won't let them run free on the internet.
I don't think my kids need to listen to a guy on
primetime tv telling a boy he wants to have
sex with him and all other kind of things that
are pretty much bait and hook and just for rateings because
the tv exes. know that stuff brings in rateings$$$$$.
I would bet most people watch it for the kinky things
that they will see and not for "honey dateline is on
get the kids and lets sit down it's supposed to
be really good this week". Turn the friggin channel ????? I did ya one better and shut the friggin thing off.
It's a sad day when you can't teach your own
children right from wrong or at least you think you can't.

I was watching with my 9 yr. old the other day and it was too much for him, so I had to change the channel. He doesn't need to know about that stuff yet. Yes, this protects them from predators, but it can also expose them to other dangers, just like any other form of media. Bottom line - you have to police it yourself. Don't count on the MPAA or the TV ratings system to do it for you. Ultimately they will bow down to the mighty advertising dollars that funds everything anyway.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Your missing the point, the show is not supposed to be viewed by kids!!! It is (as stated by the parental advisory) for the adults to gain information. If you are letting your kids sit and watch it after knowing that it has a parental advisory then it is your fault what the kids see and not the network. I do not let my kids watch the show but the wife and I gain information that we use to inform them how to keep safe and what to be aware of.
Eric

deerline.gif

I'm glad my kids are in their twenties cause that show sends a shever up my spine...

I had no idea there was so many of 'em out there

The show is good for letting parents know what is out there. I won't let my kids watch it, course I won't let my kids go on Myspace EVER!

Last night on Leno, he made a joke about Myspace, he commented on how Myspace booted out 28,000 registered sex offenders, and now all they have in 30,000 UN registered sex offenders.

My home computer sits in the front room, so my wife and I can see EVERYTHING my kids are seing/doing while on for no more than 30 minutes a day, and that is usually for school work.

PRO

I wouldn't let my kids watch the show either. I agree it is for adults only.
There is a certain amount of shock factor in what they show on the program, but that is real life. That is what is going on every day on these type of chat forums.

If this show does nothing else it shows reality. And we as parents better have our noses in our kids business 24/7.

One thing that would make the show better is if they would beat the hell out of those pieces of crap right on the spot.

I personally don't like the show but I hope parents watch it so they know the scum that is out there. I agree with Manny glad my kids are in their 20's. Kids are incredible in ways they figure out to get around blocked sites and filters. Way above what I have the knowledge of.

>Have you ever watched that show
>with your young kids sitting
>there with you? I mean
>lets just talk about gettin
>down.
>With the graffic language I had
>to turn the friggin tv
>off, I mean, talking about
>oral sex, gay sex, and
>asking what he wanted to
>do to the decoy, then
>showing what was said back
>and forth on the internet.
>I thought, do they really
>need to make this a
>prime time tv show? I
> e-mailed them and told
>them what I thought of
>their show, and no I
>didn't change the channel, I
>shut the tv off. Man
>that PMO.....

The show starts with parental warnings. They tell you that there is graphic language and subject matter. If you choose to ignore those warnings, start watching the show with your kid(s) and then have the gall to complain there is something wrong with you! It's time to examine your parenting skills and probably take a class in parenting.

Funny this is being brought up. My wife and I watch that show all the time. Last night was all I could take. I cant watch it anymore. I dont think Ive ever been so depressed watching television. I think it is fantastic what they are doing. I like knowing they are bringing awareness to adults soliciting children for sex. I hope they continue doing it, and I hope they are extremely successful. It comforts me to know that its being done, but I cant watch it anymore. I cant handle watching these men who are so lost and wrapped up in their obsessions. I sincerely hope that they get the help that they need to put this to rest.

It's a great show! Put it on 24/7 in my opinion. What I hope for is that potential predators will see it and think twice about doing their perverted crap in real life. It would have an even bigger impact if they put a bullet in their heads on the spot. There is no "helping" these pieces of dog s.....

Eel

>It's a great show! Put it
>on 24/7 in my opinion.
>What I hope for is
>that potential predators will see
>it and think twice about
>doing their perverted crap in
>real life. It would have
>an even bigger impact if
>they put a bullet in
>their heads on the spot.
>There is no "helping" these
>pieces of dog s.....
>
>Eel

Ditto!!!

PRO

HEY eel!!!

YOU'RE STARTING TO ACT LIKE ME!!!

PUT A BULLET IN THEM!!!

AND ADVERTISE IT WORLD WIDE!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom