Darwin Candidate

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/07/robert-farago/irresponsible-gun-owner-of-the-day-tex-grebner/

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Big of him to share a bad expirience...It good to show it can happen to responsible gun owners. Show that to every kid you can...Thanks.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Big of him to share a bad expirience...It good to show it can happen to responsible gun owners. Show that to every kid you can...Thanks.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Yeah I don't think he is necesarily a Darwin Candidate - but he was being quite stupid and careless in this incident. I could see it was going to happen from the moment he flinched into his quick draw action.

I agree with Kingfish - you should show this video to everyone who wants to learn more about firearm saftey - just be sure to turn off the audio right after he shoots himself.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Yeah I don't think he is necesarily a Darwin Candidate - but he was being quite stupid and careless in this incident. I could see it was going to happen from the moment he flinched into his quick draw action.

I agree with Kingfish - you should show this video to everyone who wants to learn more about firearm saftey - just be sure to turn off the audio right after he shoots himself.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom