Danica Hands Full?

H

HELL_ON_WHEELS

I watched Danica last night in practice/qualifying.
I think she's got her hands full?
What'ya think?

Yes but in pure, virginal sort of MM way, not the kind of sorted dirt that will fill an impaired man's thoughts of fun, fantasy, and lust, that thrusts him into the trench of moral decay consuming his mind with unpure thoughts of how she had just ravaged him and cast him aside spent, drained, tired yet utterly fulfilled all while under a flag of caution.

Anymore than a mouth full is a waste.

Brian

345brfc.jpg

by my calculations she is only 16-18 % covered.....alert time.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Oh yea, she definatley has her "hands full". She is trying to infiltrate one of the toughest crowds out there.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

She is in the 09 si swimsuit magazine. Go to youtube and do a search for it. You will like the video.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I can't believe that they nuked the picture of her I put up. She was just wearing plain old swimwear. They have gone nuts!!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Speaking of "nuts", she is built so much like a boy that I bet she is sporting a pair!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom