Dangerous thong?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-08 AT 04:50PM (MST)[p]In my brain i am trying to do the physics of how this happened....she's pulling on the britches, and from nowhere this piece of metal comes flying up and hits her in the eye hole? Stay with me here....Do the rubber band experiment, hold one end with your hand, with the other hand pull up as if pulling on your britches, now let go with the top hand....which way does the material fly....not towards the eyes?

Ok i'm bored as hell here at work, so i looked up the culprit...
Doesn't look too dangerous to me.....i'm not even seeing any metal...How stupid do you have to be to be taken out by a pair of these?

48582f810bb6cfb0.jpg

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

my guess would be that she was needing to do alot more stretching than that gal.......

JB

Bean,had this been a man in a choking incident,or a suffication death, i might be able to understand......but a girl putting her own eye out? lol.....good, funny, stupid people story anyway!

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

It serves her right, a 52 year old broad should not be wearing a thong!!!!!! Naaaaaaassssty!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-08 AT 08:34PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-08 AT 08:30?PM (MST)

I'm with Eric on this one. Had to be related to some kind of grit or dust storm on a 52 year old gal. Probably forgot the gel before the string started to get tight.

Tag..... if that is 52 years old I'll eat my words or whatever!

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-08 AT 11:08PM (MST)[p]Hey, what i said was, i looked up the exact style of thong used in said disaster...( on the victorias website)thats just the model they use to sell the product, and i'd say the model is 24years ....4 months.....and 164 days old......

Its like knowing a fine wine....

*edit, just to show i could have....

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

model is 24years ....4 months.....and 164 days old......

That makes her 24years....9 months....and 14 days old....

better go back to school for some refresher math classes...

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-08 AT 11:09PM (MST)[p]

Damn Noc....i figured some one would catch that but you....?

I will plead the 5th as i was a bit distracted at the moment i was typing that......f' i'm an idiot!!!! lol.

I went to go edit it....not thinking it would let me, i could have but i'll let it stand for all to see what the idiot i am.....i can laugh at myself too.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Well maybe women of that age shouldn't be wearing a thong, I don't know I'm just saying maybe.

Slide

I just had some bad vision of an old woman trying to pull up her undies, and then they get caught on her big toe, and she's hoppin' around trying to get them unstuck, and then...disaster happens!

Well, in the picture I don't see the accused "decorative metallic piece", but if it's there and can come off when the garment is being put on it should be banned and the thongs recalled. I mean, I'd be concerned about getting it caught in my throat or something. Maybe it's aluminum and you know how that hurts on a dental filling.

I noticed that the plaintiff's occupation is listed as "traffic officer for the Los Angeles Department of Transportation". I'm getting an image here that ain't pretty.

NO BFE... Im a Archery hunter... I need to get some of those John Rambo broadheads though...

I like a little T&A action now and then, sure looks better than what I have had to look at at work lately....

IT'S ALWAYS FUNNY TILL SOMEBODY GETS HIT IN THE EYE WITH A WARDROBE MALFUNCTION!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

HEY YOTE!!!

YOU'RE A LITTLE YOUNG TO BE TALKING & ACTING THIS WAY!!!

SELF INFLICTED INJURY IS NEVER GOOD YOTEY BOY!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Hey ropinfool, its probably because they don't have the "tools" that we have that get in the way. I dont question why they do because the ones that I look at sure do look good in em!!

I like what Craig Ferguson had to say: The thong was just exercising its right to self defense!

>Eel wears a thong and he's
>over 50. Ohhhh no
>I'll shut up now.
Yeah, but he wears it backwards!

Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom