Dang, It's Cold!!!!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
It's been foggy and cold here forever, it seems. The high tomorrow is going to be 56. Thank goodness for fire wood and electric blankets!

Eel

It was 110f today here.

I can't wait for fall to come.

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKIN ABOUT eel???

56???

SOUNDS JUST RIGHT TO ME!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Eel.....

Blow it out your left ear sir.
Cut a dozen, or so, cedar posts this afternoon.
Was hanging there around 99.

Got in the cattle water with a cold Coors.
Sho'felt good.

Tasted pretty good too.

lrv

Bobcat!

56 is fine! It's the 20 mph north wind and 95% humidity that chills to the bone! Well, that and old age!:)

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-08 AT 09:12PM (MST)[p]"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."

Mark Twain.

488008027b44c001.jpg

Here is your great grandaughter .... you old homo! If she don't make you sweat ... suffer!

Damnit! Had to edit! Wasn't talking 'bout you ELL!

RUS

Eelgrass,
Send that "cold down to me" I like it at 50-55 above ZERO. It can be cold or foggy, It is my kind of weather. Get out the Electric Blacket and help pay for my retirement fund. LOL

Brian

It was mid 70's today in Marina del Rey where I work but it was a little breezy and partly cloudy. Here at my house it's been around 80 - 85 in south Orange County.. Pretty nice actually.

Jim

hey eel you must live in eureka i was there today and it was chili and breezy i couldnt wait to get home i left eureka at 4 p.m. it was 60 degrees and got home at 6 p.m. it was still 90 degrees here i live 90 miles south of eureka

Dang Eel,

It doesn't even get that cold for a low in western Colorado right now. I'd kill for a night at that temperature for sleeping. Going to camp up on Glade Park this weekend to celebrate our ten year wedding anniversary, Her idea and a great choice.

At least it will cool = off at night up there.

Bean

HEY eel!!!

I'LL ADMIT!!!

THE COOLEST 60 DEGREE WEATHER I'VE EVER FELT WAS ON THE COAST OF KALI!!!

MUST BE THE HUMIDITY???

US BASINITES DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT WORD!!!

YOU BULLSHIPPIN US ON THE 56???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

well that leaves much to be desired. forecast is 113 today in phoenix and humid..........two days and im back on the mountain.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Heat advisory in Phx today. Forcast for 112. Humidity at 21%. There's a cold front moving in for the weekend..103 forcasted...brrrr...

While looking up this data, I noticed this front on the Weather Channel...

4880d25014fab575.jpg

Eel

It dropped to about 54 last night at my home. And a deer came in and ate some of my apples off one of my apple trees. Life sure is tough here fighting the weather and wild animals. Makes me want to move some where warm and all the deer are dead (like Utah).

Ransom

Oops! I said it would be 56 degrees today. I was wrong. The sun came out for 15 minutes this afternoon and it got up to 58.

Kilo, I know you like the cold! When we were in LaBarge last fall and it was 25 degrees in the morning you were as happy as that guy on the Enzite commercial. You were whistling and had a big grin on your face while we were scraping the ice off the windshield. Next time we're going earlier!:)

Overton, you have an ability to pick some pretty nice places!

Eel

>Thats a nice front covering the
>east coast.
>-Raptor

Yes.. Very nice front with a couple of highs I noticed.. I could use that kind of weather..

I will say one thing in favor of the colder temperatures. If it's cold you can put on a jacket, or do some sort of exercise, or build a fire in the stove. If it gets too hot, you're pretty much screwed. Especially if you have to work out in it!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom