Dang it, RELH!

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I'll say it again, you've have made me the happiest man in town. I just put an edge back on all my knifes again this afternoon with that EZE-LAP Diamond Hone & Stone tool you sent me. Freaking amazing thing.

I've got tools worth hundreds of dollars stacked to the ceilings around there and nothing makes me giggle more than that little 2", $5 strip of metal.

I hope your having a great day today Boss!

DC

I had 2 of them!

Destroyed one of them on my GERBER Pocket Knife!

And Lost the other one!

I'll get some more!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Better idea, rather than break or loose anymore, hav'em shipped direct..............to my address. They'll last you longer.

How in hell do you destroy an EZE-LAP? It's sparkener, not a roto-rooter! Were you the kid in 4th grade that lost his mitt and told his Mom he broke his baseball?

A little fatherly advice, sonny, TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOUR THINGS!

DC

2Lumpy, now you know why I throw those Eze-Lap sharpers in free with my S30V knives. Takes a diamond stone to put the edge back on that 60RC hard steel.

RELH

RELH, I'm still saving your knife for a special hunt, if it ever happens, so I've never had to use the EZE-LAP on the 60RC but I dull my Case pocket knives every other day, it seems, and I can put an edge back on them in 60 seconds or less with that thing. Normally I'll use a steel on my kitchen knives but I can do them so much faster with your gift that I rarely use the steel on them anymore.

Seriously, I believe a guy could put a shaving edge on a plow shear with that sucker.

DC

Hey DW!

Like this one here but I can't remember which Grit RELH sent me?

Why didn't me & you Invent it Lumpy?:D

4500eze_lap.jpg

Another thing I liked about the Tool is it added very little weight to a Pack!

Now that I've Lost mine it doesn't add any Weight!:D

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-15 AT 04:27PM (MST)[p]
Ya, the one in your picture is the one I have, courtesy of the Boss. The "fine" grit moves metal, I can't imagine what a course or medium grit would do to a blade.

BC, I think there is still time for us to get rich. Take the same "fine" diamond grit material and cut it 5 inches long, glue it to a plastic handle (like the one in the picture) that is 10 inches long. It would then be a perfect size to hone & sharpen longer bladed knifes like kitchen butcher knives etc. The 2" strip is great for a 4" blade but it would be better if was twice as long, when working on longer blades.

I'm going to order a couple more, just so I never run out, I'm pick up another and send it your way, I can't stand the thought of you grinding away on your ole wet stone again. These babies cost a fortune but you know, what's a couple hundred dollars, here or there, for rich guys like us. Money's not object when it come to a friend it need.

DC

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-15 AT 04:32PM (MST)[p]I'll order one for you too DW. PM me your address. See what you started, with your freebee RELH? One good turn and the whole world goes to hell...........

DC

Lol! I appreciate the offer lump, yer a gentleman and a scholar. I just wanted to make sure I ordered the one u guys were braggin on. Thanx!

Hey Lumpy!

We're a little late on the idea/PATENT!

But at least we can Buy one!

7414eze_lap_file.jpg

Hey Lumpy!

Got the 3 Eze-Lap Hones like RELH sent me and one of the Files today & a New Buck Pocket Knife!

Gonna try Sharpening some Wood Boring Bits with the File & see how it does!

Any of you ever tried Sharpening the Lenox Bits?

They're Mean!

Used to use a file on those Lennix's, now I use the Milwaukee switchblade
Com on BCB embrace the technology

Hey buttshot?

I got Bits Similar to the Switchblades but I see the Milwaukee has a replaceable Blade?

Will they Eat Nails & How many before you have to replace the Blade?

I like the Lenox bits cuzz they will eat nails!

Well for a while they will!

Then come time to sharpen what a Bittch!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom