Dan Richards Keeps Job For Now

Sounds like Jerry Brown needs to be flooded with e-mails in support of Richards, or one with similar beliefs and goals, for the direction of the Ca. Fish & Game.

Those commissioners were appointed, if i'm not mistaken, because of their overall varied interest, be it pro or con, towards the varied programs in general. I believe i even remember where a HSUSA member was appointed not too long ago. At the time, most could see that placement as unbelievable and seeds for the destruction of our outdoor heritage but our pleas went to def ears.

With enough support, this might be a cause that we can win and put off what seems to be the inevitable eventual end of "hunting" as we know it.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I know that NRA and SCI will be their to help with this upcoming fight for our rights to hunt but I think the rest of the organzations are really going to have to step it up.

Sage, I think you are spot on. I believe that HSUS bought a st with a huge donation.

264, you're right. We need to prompt the other organizations to join in the fight. Not being popular with the others isn't a big deal IMO. I've read the Commission is split 3 hunters versus 2 non-hunters.

Sage and mag,

Agree wholeheartedly with you both. A united concerted effort to flood the governor's office NOW would go a long way in sending a message for future crap like this. Calif must have over a hundred K hunters and that voice could sure make some noise! Since the commissioners are meeting in May, there isn't much time left. I sure hope the hunting and fishing orgs can get a handle on this!

www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org

Thanks for the heads up. This makes me sick to my stomach!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/08/dan-richards-california-fish-and-game_n_1757059.html

""Californians have twice voted in a resounding fashion to protect mountain lions in our state, and his flagrant flaunting of his disagreement with the electorate put him out of sync with California," said Jennifer Fearing, state director of the Humane Society of the United States. "We're glad to see the commission take action.""

HSUS got their inch, now they are dictating to and how our fish and game should be run. BS!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Ya... we lost the only coservative hunter on the board. Now we get a left wing union democrat.....phuckin joke this state is turning into.

Nothing surprises me in this state anymore.....this is just wrong. Richard's did nothing wrong except offend the PC liberal wacko's that seem to be in charge of state. If we had a ballot messure to divide the state into two states I would vote yes. Make the bay area down the coast including LA one state and the rest of us in the real state. Then they can live in liberal utopia. That's what I'm thinkin.

"+1 larrbo, we could get rich selling them food and water."

+2, Yeah, It stink. The guy only had 5 or 6 more months to his term but they had to make a example of him. At least i don't have to live among them...

Joey

CALIFORNIA IS A JOKE!! This state makes me sick form all the bleeding heart liberals who think they know what is best for all of us!! I can't wait to move from here between all the stupid laws, illegals getting a free ride, unemployment, cost of living
I could go on & on.

All he did was go to Idaho and legally kill a lion. I was out in San Diego yesterday at my brothers place and the paper had it on the front page...what a bunch of BS!! SD is beautiful but that is one phukked up state. I don't know how my brother and sisters stays there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom