Dam Ibex!!

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
some of you might have seen these photos before so for those that haven't enjoy.

7286ibex1.jpg

4698ibex2.jpg

1419ibex3.jpg

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

There are no big bucks in Utah! LOL

Like Spiderman, I wonder what they would do if you started shooting at one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Whatever it is they climbed out there for must be some ?Dam? good eats! Any ideas what there nibbling on? Amazing!

GBA

That is so cool. They are amazing. I glassed one on my sons hunt that climbed out on a tree on a cliff to eat the leaves.

How about that video of the ibex jumping at the beginning of Jim Shokey's show.

Perhaps Lago del Barbellino in Northern Italy. Ibex were reintroduced there recently. If this is the dam, was built in 1931. Salt and minerals leak from the mortar and stone. The female Ibex looks like a tahr but in Italy you would find no tahr so that would indicate these are female Alpine Ibex. My 2 cents.

Hey paul, +1 on the jim shokey show! I paused that ibex jumping on my dvr and watched it over and over. It gets me excited for my november hunt!

Amazing stuff. I found a few youtube clips. When hunting trophy ibex, wait for them to come off of the dam before shooting.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-10 AT 07:02PM (MST)[p]Ibex are amazing animals. When I was stationed in Korea I flew to Mongolia and hunted them. What a great experience. Shot a very nice one with 43"horns. Best looking mount in my house.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom