DALLAS COWBOYS IN SUPERBOWL

YukonDall

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-14 AT 09:51AM (MST)[p] OK, THE BOARD IS A BIT SLOW AT THE MOMENT !!! ITS ABOUT TIME ALMOST.... THAT ONE OF OUR MEMBERS WILL RANT " THE COWBOYS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL" !!!!! LETS JOIN IN ON THE FUN & PLAY ALONG..........TELL THE MONSTERMULEYS CROWD WHY THE "BOYS"... "WONT WIN THE SUPER BOWL".

REASON # 1.
# 2.

BONUS QUESTION!!!!!!.......WHO IS THE GUY THAT RANTS THIS CRAZY PREDICTION EVERY YEAR ????

The Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl by default this season because all the other teams will be wiped out by the Ebola Virus leaving them as the very best team in the whole world.

2311idiot.jpg

This is Why!

8078dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-2.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Is that Romo wearing a wig? The 2nd on the left standing? Finally wisened up and found something he's good at!

>
>
> OK...........POST
>#4 I DO AGREE WITH
>!!!!! GOOD CALL
>BESS !!!!.....................YD.

Well YD!

I don't even Watch Football!

But Cheerleaders,I Pay Special Attention!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Two things,
A-The Cowsuckers won't even make the playoffs, again because of,
B-Romo will undoubtedly find ways to throw the ball to the other team in crunch time.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-14 AT 06:42PM (MST)[p]Where is MTmuley anyway? He's late on his annual laugh. With the Eagles as good as they seem, the Cowgirls won't make the playoffs...again.

After looking at their schedule, I won't even give them an 8-8, looks more like a 7-9 year for them.
Go Broncos!

I'm coming out right now and Saying the Minnesota Viking will do better then the Cowgirls.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Ol Ladies vacuum cleaner quit sucking up dirt so I put a Dallas Cowboys sticker on it and now it really sucks!

When are you guys gonna come up with new stuff? I've been in Idaho working. No tv and no internet except on the phone. My aging eyes can't handle MM on the phone. Since there is no cance of a SB, I can put all my energy into rooting against Denver. Nothing cheers me up more than a Peyton ass whipping. mtmuley

DING, DING, DING, DING,............WE HAVE A WINNER !!!! THE COWBOY IN THE SKY..........DID SHOW UP TO MAKE HIS PREDICTION !!!! HE WILL ROOT AGAINST PEYTON & DENVER/ AND CASH IN HIS CHIPS WITH THE "BOYS". GOOD CALL!!!.......................YD.

Dall, if you thought I was serious about the Boys winning with my threads all these years, you kinda missed the point. mtmuley

NOT REALLY RAZZIN YOU MTMULEY, WE ARE POKING FUN AT THE WHOLE DALLAS COWBOY SAGA. LIKE I SAID ITS SLOW ON THE MM BOARD, WE MISSED YOU, AND IT IS ALMOST FOOTBALL SEASON. NEVER THOUGHT ANYTHING WAS SERIOUS CONCERNING THE COWBOYS, ALL IN FUN !!! PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY............YD.

No apology necessary Dall. I am also aware of the abuse I would suffer with my thread. Part of the reason I do it. mtmuley

MY wife was trying to google the show Biggest Loser only problem was every she did it kept pulling up the Dallas Cowboys web site.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom