Dall & Stone Hunts Drawing in 2 weeks

I am told that the Stone Sheep hunt was won by William VanArnum of Cumming, IA and that the Dall hunt was won by Loren Kohnen of Cocoran, MN.

Great news. Bill has to be one of the luckiest people I know. He drew unit 11 in Idaho for rocky, drew a non-resident desert tag in Utah, then pulled Allan Young's Dall hunt in the ExtRAMaganza last year to put him at 3/4 slam status. AND NOW HERE COMES THE STONE!!!

My dad won the stone sheep hunt for the 3/4 slammers only!!!He reserved a hunt with an outfitter, to complete his slam in Aug of this year, on Saturday night, and he won hunt #5 in the raffle-rama on Sunday night...and just found out earlier today. Now he has two stone sheep hunts to go on!!

Good gawd Glen! Bill is the only guy I know who may have better luck than you!
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy unless of course it was myself.
Hunted with Bill on his Ut. desert. Great guy.

Harry, don't see it on the site. I guess they would have called me by now, anyway.

I talked to Bill VanArnum today and he won the Stone hunt through the Eastern FNAWS. I think Bill can now be declared the luckiest sheep hunter of all time. He was drawn for both desert and rocky and then won hunts for both Dall and Stone. I have never heard of a sheep hunter with more luck. That also has to be the most economical slam ever.

Do you know of any other sheep hunters with that much luck?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom