Dad Life

I made it exactly 37 seconds...the last 5 of which were very painful....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Ohhh come on man - you got to hang around for the dude on the John Deere - hilarious!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-28-10 AT 02:24PM (MST)[p]Well I got to 17 seconds and turned that crap off.

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

ATTENTION eel!

Pay close attention eel 1 minute in,lol!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

RE: ATTENTION eel!

Does this mean you gave in to the Mini-Van Roy?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

I thought it was GREAT! Yes sir, that's pretty good Roy! Passed it on to my son-in-law.

BBop, I noticed the 1 minute mark!

Eel

Yes B-Bop - I made a big mistake about 7 years ago. Sold my sweet 4WD Dodge Dakota so my wife could have a mini-van (my emasculation due to this incident has been discussed on here previously). Engine burned up in it though last summer. Got an Explorer to replace it and it is the wife's vehicle while I drive the '97 Olds Cutlass with no AC. The plan is though to eventually get the wife a new mini-van and then I will be able to drive the Explorer, probably about the time the AC in it goes out.

And for those that don't like the rap style of the video, just listen to the lyrics - I mean you can't help but laugh when the guy on the John Deere says

"I roll hard in the yard with a 60 inch cut
Zero turn radius my neighbors say what?
They be driving by peeping my landscape,
yo these greens ain't got nothing on my manscape"

And the ornamental turtle?? Hilarious. Still laughing at it.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

That was pretty good!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom