"Dad and I" Utah Anthro antelope

A

ALongShot

7448006.jpg

8827010.jpg

A little late getting some photos up, but here's Dad and I with our Anthro antelope. Both really nice bucks. Mine 16 1/2" tall with 6 1/2" bases, and Dad's 15 1/2" and 6 1/2". Not big into the antelope, but as dad gets older and close to "over the hill" every hunt we can go on together counts.

Awesome goats!! Second picture almost looks like the Plateau, but there is no way they came off of the Plateau. Especially after all of the earlier posts!

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

I heard that, ALS--
Same with me and my Ol' Man--that's some solid Lopes you all knocked down, Bud! Beautiful Goats!
Nice Job, Hunters!!

Rump

Both of those are great goats. As my dad has gotten older it seems each outing means a little more! Congrats to both of you.

There are not enough deer in Utah...FOR REAL.

Hey Muley73, You are right on the money (there are not enough deer in Utah)! The Anthro unit has always been an open unit for deer, and ten years ago you used to see a handful of big bucks come out of there, and a ton of deer in general. Now the biggest bucks that roam that unit are the antelopes. Pretty sad. We hunted archery deer there and scouted for antelope at the same time, and we saw maybe 15-20 does, and 2 bucks in 5 days! Pathetic

I've seriously thought about saying to hell with deer hunting and only putting in for goats! Tags are a little cheaper and they are a ton of fun!!!

There are not enough deer in Utah...FOR REAL.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom