Dachshund owners ???

lve2143

Very Active Member
How many of you fine ladies and gentlemen
own and love Wiener dog's ??

I just breed my little male Fletch, to one of my coworkers
females, Ruby.

First time for either of them. Walked in the backyard after
work the other afternoon and they were locked up.......
well, like dogs in a flower bed. Had looks on their faces
like I did when the head football coach caught me with
his daughter. Not pretty. (I mean the situation, she was).

So Fletchy Wayne and Ruby Jane will probably be expecting
around the middle of Oct.

I have a bad feeling my wife will want one of them.
And we already have enough.

They're great little companions.

Bean, I know they're not as brave as you know who, so
spare me.

Larry

Dude! Hound's a hound. I'm into beagles and they're naughty little bastages. When the little buggers hatch PM me ... might take one off your hands. My little beagle needs a buddy!

RUS

Post script: wouldn't mind driving to Texas to pick up a new buddy.

BOTH THEM BREEDS ARE ONERY LITTLE BASTARDS!!!

I LIKE THEM THOUGH!!!

ABOUT THE ONLY BREEDS I CAN OUTRUN!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

For the last 6 years, my wife and I have been Corgi folks. Then both of our females died of freak accidents within about 6 mos of each other. We thought for a long time that we would be dogless, but then our daughter started hounding us (no pun intended) about getting a puppy. That day, there just happened to be a litter of mini doxies available in the paper, so we went and looked, and eventually came home with one. He is about 9 months old now, but this is the first picture of him when we got him home. Our daughter (3 years old) decided to call him Stretch! Pretty fitting and pretty clever for a 3 yr old. Anyway, he is papered and we will be turning him loose on my mother in laws female next year, so it looks like we are in the stud dog business. He is a bit awnry, but is becoming a pretty good dog.

flyer.jpg

"success Is Reason Enough!"

I had a wire haired Dachshund named Blitzen when I was a kid and he was the huntinest Armadillo dog you ever saw. We wrecked havoc on the Armadillo population in Grimes county Texas. One of my all time favorite dogs.

TK,

I think the wirehair's are cool dogs, though I've
never had one. They were bred to hunt badgers, so I
bet going after 'dillos was spot on. Possum-on-the-half-shell.

I love the little buggers, but I have to admit I'd love
to have a Jack Russell.

Thats why I warned Beanman at the first post, cause he has
the coolest one that ever roamed the countryside.

I'm gonna try to talk my wife into not taking one of the
Dach pups, and maybe getting a Jack Russell later. We'll see.

I dig dog's.

lv

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-07 AT 09:34PM (MST)[p]Always Alert, there might be a bunny out there. Sparkey the JRT.
Sparkeyroasterbruise003.jpg

Bean

I kept one for a couple of years for my godfather when I was a kid, while he fought in Vietnam. "Schultz" was one of the long haired ones, colored like a Doberman. Extremely well behaved and obedient dog. I didn't want to give him back.

See what I mean.......

Fred's a damned educated man, an the smartest
thing in his house is that fine specimen you see
gazing out that window.

I assure you Fred's dog is easily twice as alert as
me and Fred put together.

'course, the dog don't drink as much as me and Fred to too.

Huummm.......

I don't know Larry ... kinda looks like the JRT is pissing on the window. Never seen one stand up & use both paws though. Must be one smart doggie!

RUS

Just got our new baby, Mattie. 7 1/2 weeks old, 2lbs 4 0z, black with tan eyebrows and socks. Looks like she will be giving hell to the Orange tabby in about 3 weeks.

Ed

Larry,

My Wife says I don't drink, I slurp. I really can't tell the difference. I'm glad I'm not as alert as Spark, I'd be twitching constantly and every time I saw a good looking Woman I'd start squealing.

Bean

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-07 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]BeanMan ... sweet view .... without getting too personal ... what State? Kinda looks like So. Utard.

Never mind! checked your profile (west colorado) lucky you!

RUS

Rus,

You are looking at the very eastern end of the Bookcliffs, 39 miles east of Utah. Palisade, Colorado

Fred,

Guzzle, is the term my wife uses.

She's always been a damned savy chick.

Fred, I turned the big 43 today, and I'm about
half drunk as I send you this.

But I don't mind telling you Howdy sober or drunk,
or anything between sir.

Fred. You have yourself one hell of a weekend.
You tell your lovely wife I said HI, and for sure,
You tell the Sparkster I said Hi. Cause I dig him.

Your ageing friend,

Larry

Liver ... 1/2 drunk is kinda like being 1/2 sober ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... thought you might want to see Brittney getting outta my truck.

46d0e2301fa93f2f.jpg

RUS

AIN'T NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT!!!

IS THAT THE BEST YOU COULD DO RUS???

WTF???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I know!!!! just got back from the bathroom "puke'n my guts out" had to use WD40 to clean the skid marks off the seats. Oh!! Well!!! just wanted Larry to have a "happy birthday"

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom