D13ers school project

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Found an old pic of his middle school project....

d4430ebe.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

A red solo cup is cheap & disposable and in 14 yrs they are decomposable and unlike my home they are not foclosable. Freddie mac can kiss my............

From what I can see his grammer is pretty good on the board. Likely got an "A" too after slipping some roofies in his teachers coffee.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

why do they call them roofies? seems like youd be more likely to end up on the floor

That was the same year that Snort got a stern talking to about plagerism. His booth was set up in similar fashion with a sign that said, 'Do you know what chloroform smells like?'
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

A guy I worked with joked about the mega sized bottles of Roofies and the Morning After Pill on his nightstand beside his bed; always good for a laugh.
WVBOWAK

"A guy I worked with joked about the mega sized bottles of Roofies and the Morning After Pill on his nightstand beside his bed; always good for a laugh."

How would he know what D13er had beside his bed??.... Terry

Looks like 13er likes the frappas!! For those of you that don't know, that's the red stuff...

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Oh that is just priceless - hilarious Snort!!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I heard the little red head got scared, ran off to Utah and married a cop, vowing never to return to Bakersfield.

LMAO

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom