D13'er ??

Look for posts by Zigger and you will see some similarities.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

>He was a HELL of alot
>more entertaining
>than you nfh.

Don't hurt my feelers!!!!!

>Somebody tell me what happened to
>
>Jef

He was born that way.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

>>Somebody tell me what happened to
>>
>>Jef
>
>He was born that way.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

I heard it was from a fall.

Eel

Hardway,

##### is as ##### does.

You may not like Jef, but I
damned sure did.

He may not have said what
we would, but alot of what
he said was the truth.

I understand y'alls opinion of him.

I dissagreed with him continuasly.

But I agreed a bunch.

He was a part of our bunch, that is
now missing.

That's concerning to me.

Larry

Larry, do you really believe that a central valley redneck like D-13er would desert us. No way, he still lives and pounds it home to all liberals and idiots.

RELH

In the words of Zigger I mean D13er....jeezus Lar....you ain't all that quick in the arenas of hints, subtle hints, glaring hints, or sarcasm are you? It is a well known fact that Jef & Hardway are Eskimo brothers.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I always wondered what D13'er stood for. He did 13 of them? (13 of what?) He climbed all the 13'ers in his state? Or maybe it had to do with a tracked vehicle...I kind of figured that Zigger was an alter ego, the spell correct thing you know.

Larry, he's a miserable racist that would rather see everyone around him have bad luck than have good luck himself. Don't believe me? Find one positive post he has ever made.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>Larry, he's a miserable racist that
>would rather see everyone around
>him have bad luck than
>have good luck himself. Don't
>believe me? Find one positive
>post he has ever made.
>
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Realist yes. Racist hardly. No nonsense and he is not afraid to hurt feelings but he is an equal opportunity offender. To call the man racist is off base and uncalled for. He might stir the chit but as surprising as this may be, he lives in somewhat more of a racially diverse melting pot than any place I've seen around southern utardia. Thing about him is he could give two chits if me or anyone else stood up for him....especially around here. I will tell you this. If I had to make a list of the top five most genuine honest people I know, he would be on that list and I know a lot of people.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom