I aint got a dog in this hunt..

But the FACT that they keep kick'n
JB off of here....to me ..is BS..

I LOVE the MM forums, but Gooodnesss...
aint we got our panties in a wad here
lately....

JB's as Easily an institution on this Web Site
as Bobcatbess.

No disrespect to you C'man, you know I LOVE you.

This web site, without D13'er.... is about 42%
of what it should, and could be...

This PC crap's get'n irritating....

Y'all need to let my boy back on, and leave him
the Hell alone. He's upfront, and truthful.....

...and he's FUNNY as HELL.....

help me here...please...

LARRY aka lve2143

+2, Free JB!!!!!

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"panties in a wad" that means I can one up each nostril!

Rackmaster

496fab8546749f27.jpg

I say let beat his arse til he types with all kinds mistakes
like a returd!

Rackmaster

496fab8546749f27.jpg

"I give this about an hour"

If they nuke this post because I'm taking
up for JB, I'll switch over to the Good Housekeeping
website instead, where some actual Testosterone would
actually be exhibited.

lrv

I heard Obama has been in church every day praying for D13er.:)

Let him back in. America will never get over it until America gets over it.

Eel

+ whatever f'ing number we're on......let him back in.

this place,the campfire forum( where we do our goofing off) aint
running at 75%....

The paper work for his application for a race card is being processed as we speak, he'll no longer be able to be prosecuted for any off (or ON for that matter) color remark.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

great post, thanks for sharing!

Who??? "D13er" sounds like a women?s underwear commercial or perhaps a failed Nazi sub experiment!

SET THE BROTHER FREE!

RUS

He's hammered me a few times that SOB....Jeez...Ummmmm....Let's see...Ahhhhh....Just a second......Hmmm.... WELL...I'm not sure...O.K, It wouldn't be the same around here without JB. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-09 AT 08:55PM (MST)[p]

Over the shoulder of a 12 year old boy that has been dreaming of the day he'd get the chance to shoot a D13'er!!!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-09 AT 08:48PM (MST)[p]Rackmaster, You're a Freaky Dude these days with
your little blacklight skull thingy, an all..

No offense, but I'd rather have D13'er back...

He's pretty Entertaining, and not so Devilish...

lrv

jb was shot 13 times ..........but founder missed every single organ..........not sure if he's going to make!

Rackmaster

496fab8546749f27.jpg

He DAMNED sure needs to make it,
'cause I aint got a dang bit of use on
this forum if he's not on here.

I respect Founder for what he is, but
JB needs to be on here. PERIOD, PARAGRAPH.

I don't read, laugh, and respond to founders
posts.

LRV

I did not see the original thread that the Bush thread is apparently a reaction to. I personally would find both equally stupid...

But I think we're going too far when we continue to punish ourselves for the prejudiced behavior of some that is 40+ years in our past, but that we ourselves are not guilty of. We need to get over it. I think the double standard perpetuates the problem and the constant cries of racism where none is intended is a bigger impediment to improving race relations than what's left of real racism within this country...

We need to be able to laugh at ourselves... ;-)

Another vote to bring D back.

sounds like a bit of a man crush happen here..........or is it just me?

Rackmaster

496fab8546749f27.jpg

SOMEBODY CALL JENN!!!

I'M SURE SHE'LL SWEET TALK FOUNDER AGAIN & CUPSY WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

WHERE'D THAT COME FROM Wisz???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

And you're not being selfish?

What happened to diversity is a good thing? if you dont like the channel, change it...you dont like the music....change it....but you cant make some one stop playing their kind of music just because you dont like it...OR can you?

I'm liking what mozey said..the longer you make race an issue, the longer its sticking around. get over it...
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

EMINEM said it best..............feels so empty with me...opps
D13R!

Rackmaster

496fab8546749f27.jpg

Steve,

Now why would you say that, is it because JB won't tell you were he hunts or how he gets into D13 area?

The reason JB got booted out is because of ONE FUNNY PICTURE and it has BEEN posted here on MM a number of times including the compareness' of GWB and his ancestor in same pose. It was OK before Jan. 13th but now it is a no-no.......totally disagree.

Like someone up above here stated the Campfire is for jokes, fun and jabbing one another. No one is serious, we are just bored that the hunting season are over.

There is far more nonsense being posted than one little picture that could have been simply deleted and forgotten with a simple statement saying why and let it go at that.

Brian

Wizard,

Did JB steal your milk....

Did he buy the last beer at the convenince store..

Freaky.

Like EMINEM said......

Bring JB back.

lrv

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-09 AT 09:49PM (MST)[p]>D13 is a selfish butt-wad!!
>
You suck, dude.

FREE JB!

He was not posting racist stuff!!!

All I can say is if it comes from Utah it's funny. If it comes from Kaliphornicate it probably belongs in Nevada or one of them other small states.

Free Brother JB!

RUS

To: Zigga

Dearest Zig,

Sorry I couldn't talk to you myself, but I
was distracted by life, and trying to work hard
to make a living. Looks like the weather will
start getting nice in a few weeks. Sure hope
it does. It's a damned shame, that you're still
a friggin moron, and couldn't hit you arse with
both hands. Hope that improves in the spring.
We'll see.

Best Wishes,

D13'er

HOLY SH!T- I go to a high school soccer game, come back to this thread and I'm the frickin' anti-Christ!!

Kilowatt- I don't take things personal like that. I have my own way into D13. It's a big enough zone that he may not even be hunting in an area I do. I was courious to what kind of reactions would come out after all of the "free D13er" posts. I had no idea they'd be so "we'll trade Wisz for D13er"!! HaHa. You guys really take it seriously, don't you.

Ummmmm....I don't really know D13er but I guess the Mods do and that is why this post is here. I do recall he is to the point and a bit funny with the one-liners.

Steve

I would say if hunt_Lez is still around WTF????????

A dumb kid still around after his ##### and not the D Man????

Thats just not right..

great post/pic thanks for sharing!!!

great post/pic thanks for sharing!!!

497b041422aa8888.jpg

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

RE: great post/pic thanks for sharing!!!

I always knew TripleK and d13er had something going!

Steve

>I always knew TripleK and d13er
>had something going!
>

We do. He has the only pic of my tattoo. It's called blackmail.

Maybe if Founder lets him back on he'll post it. Do you know WHERE my tattoo is???

Why wont they kick me off?!?!? I figure that is the best way to rid myself of MM?

I say let him back as well. D13 and bobcat are the only two that like me.

I'VE ALWAYS LIKED YOU ktc!!!

YOU IN ON THE GROUP HUG???

I'VE ALWAYS RESPECTED YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN FOR UTAH GAME HERDS/ANIMALS!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

YUP I DO!!!

IT'S ON CUPSY'S HARD DRIVE!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

The only ones that bring this site down more than the moderators are....................I can't think of anyone.

Great post/pics. thanks for nothing. Bring back JB.

SO FOUNDER???

YOU WANNA SEE TEE-TEE-K'S TATTOO OR NOT???

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

My vote is to bring JB back, cause he is funny as hell. But we have to get rid of PISS WHISKERS instead!

several people have been banned reciently which blows. cant talk about it thou cuz its against the rules. pay attention and you will see several mia members

Can't D13er just come back with a different handle? I can think of a few names that fit his personality. HaHa

Steve

.......and another thing. If JB is really pushed to walk the green mile, who then is gonna take care of mister jingles???? Didn't think of that did you. I just hope if this banishment is permanent we at least used a wet sponge.

>.......and another thing. If JB
>is really pushed to walk
>the green mile, who then
>is gonna take care of
>mister jingles???? Didn't think
>of that did you.
>I just hope if this
>banishment is permanent we at
>least used a wet sponge.
>

You're gonna have to care for Mr. Jingles until JB is reinstated, B.

G rest his soul but bring him back.

I had a near death experiance on MM but I am still here good bad I do not know but I promise to spread joy and cheer to all, I think. Jason

JB is The F'in Sh!% FREE JB FREE JB FREE JB FREE JB FREE JB FREE JB

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

JB's been gone long enough he's starting to stink!

Kick a little dirt on the rotting carcass & let's move on.

RUS

I go away for a month and D13 gets excommunicated....again?

I've discussed this with a few of the guys from higher up and we've come to the conclusion that he needs to be let back in...He's an equal opportunity offender, meaning he offends everyone equally, and how is that a bad thing?

For the sake of the children and all my hoes, let him back!
497cd7253f03bbd0.jpg

Mr. Eel, I dont post much, but I read this website every day...I guess I just dont think I have much to offer as far as advice, and hunting knowledge, but I really have enjoyed "getting to know" some of the personalities in here! And D13er is one that should not be locked out.
497cd7253f03bbd0.jpg

+1 with Tageater.

We got enough hoe's and Gitche's on
here already...but you're welcome to bring
your own.

L

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom