D13er starts out for Kona

overton

Long Time Member
Little known fact is D13er is afraid of flying.

49b811d02f6d7170.jpg

I'm guessing that the "SS" does not stand for Sesar (Cesar) Salad!! HaHa! Now THATS funny!!

Steve

My goodness, he should be more afraid of sailing....that's a "slamdunk" accident waiting to happen!!
LMAO!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-09 AT 02:56PM (MST)[p]That looks a lot safer than flying!

Edit: Ransom asked me to go, but I told him I get seasick. He said I could stay at his place and clean the swimming pool while they were fishing.

j/k

Have fun you guys!

Eel

Hey Rans, do you think JB will be up to climbing to the top bunk after making the trip?

49b861be5f91a895.jpg

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Rub-a-dub dub, weren't there three men in that tub? JB must have been hungry on the ride over - sorry 1911!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

1911 and Roy

D13er is afraid of heights so he won't be up on the top of the bunk bed. He would try to get rid of the compition so there could easily be 2 guys missing.

Ransom

Great pic/ post and I thank myself for posting

Jef;

Boy! you are a big letdown sorry a$$ individual. I have been watching this post and laughing my head off. I just knew you would have a comeback on my cuz that would be the most repulsive, underhanded statement with pic of the year.
You failed me, or is there hope you will wait until after the fishing trip is over before you get even with that hillbilly.

RELH

I think the Founder should help D13er row his way to Hawaii now so he can meet up with the others there next Monday on Kona. That would show that friends don't let friends "row" drunk.
Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom