D*ck In A Box Wins Emmy!

TripleK

Long Time Member
ROTFL! Too funny! That silly video and song won an Emmy!

The real question is though...did it win any of YOU guys any points or prizes? lol

Racy Timberlake 'Box' Video Wins Emmy
Sept. 8, 2007, 10:33 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) The Emmys Awards got edgy as an off-color "Saturday Night Live" video featuring Justin Timberlake and strategically placed gift boxes was honored at the creative arts ceremony.

"(Blank) in a Box," last December's music video performed by Timberlake and "SNL" cast member Andy Samberg, is about wrapping a certain part of the male anatomy and presenting it to a loved one as a holiday present.

"I think it's safe to say that when we first set out to make this song, we were all thinking 'Emmy!'" Samberg said in accepting the award Saturday for best original music and lyrics.

"The other thing we were thinking was, 'Hey! Here's this young up and comer, Justin Timberlake, who is clearly very talented and could clearly use a break,'" Samberg said. "So, Justin, if you're out there, congrats to you, kid.'"

The Creative Arts Emmys, which recognize technical and other achievements for the 2006-07 season, will air Sept. 15 on E!, the night before the Primetime Emmy Awards on Fox.

Timberlake was elsewhere Saturday: He had a concert scheduled in Tacoma, Wash. But his tour takes him to Los Angeles on Primetime Emmys night, raising the possibility he could perform "Box" at the ceremony.

As Samberg arrived at the creative arts awards, he told The Associated Press that he had yet to be asked by the TV academy to perform the song with Timberlake on the Fox broadcast ? but he was willing, he said.

I DON'T THINK THEY'D OF WON IT WITHOUT TEE-TEE-K'S & MM'ERS HELP!!!

SO WHATS THE BEST GIFT TEE-TEE-K???

THE BOXED GIFT???

OR THE MARTHA STEWART CUTTING BOARD???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I can't believe they would give an award for that POS song. It might be funny but I have more talent in my little finger than Justin Timberlake has in his "hole" body. Come to think of it that where the D--- in his box needs to go.

Well,the writers actually won in the creative arts category. It was creative! Gotta give Andy Samberg that.

I admit I don't think JT is worth a pinch of shizzle but he's laughing all the way to the bank. The d*ck in the box video is funny but they could have put anyone in it to make it funny.

Did I get any points or prizes?

All I got was a nasty paper cut when my wife punted the box across the room. ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-07 AT 11:51PM (MST)[p]>Did I get any points or
>prizes?
>
>All I got was a nasty
>paper cut when my wife
>punted the box across the
>room. ;-)

LOL!

I still can't find a large enough, properly shaped box.:eek:

It does go to show what humor has degenerated to these days. What ever happened to the Smothers Brothers and Bill Cosby?

>It does go to show what
>humor has degenerated to these
>days. What ever happened
>to the Smothers Brothers and
>Bill Cosby?

idabigbuck

Everything is defined down. Wait 20 more years and see. It makes me sick to think about it.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom