D-8

Paul - I think people are keeping quiet and and not letting on about their success.

Nobody wants to give up their honey holes..

Once they start posting photos everyone is going to want to hunt D-8

actully everybody already hunts d-8, the reason their probably not posting any pics is nobody has killed ##### !!! lol hopefully i can post after this weekend. good luck to everybody

LOL... Just like D6. They sell out 10k tags every year with a 5-6% success rate. I think its more of a close to home... can hunt every weekend type of deal. If we had 5-10 day seasons and only 1 tag per hunter like other states I think you would see a bunch of unsold tags as people would actually take time off of work to go hunt a better quality zone. Not necessarily what I think would be best, but I think thats whats happening.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

HARDWAY.........DITTO ON D7.......CLOSE TO HOME/CAMPING IS WORLD CLASS. MOST OF THE TIME I AM SCOUTING WOOD TO CUT/CAMPING/HUNTING/SITTIN AROUND THE FIRE WITH BUDS TYPE THING...........YD.

I have only heard of a few bucks taken this year. All of the guys I know have only seen a buck or two and all running like hell. My Dad and Brother have been up 2 weekends in a row and saw 1 buck at 500 yards. I only saw 2 bucks the whole archery season and we usually see 10-15 by now. Real slow. I know the areas got hit hard last year. I saw the most people I have ever seen in that zone last year so I bet many things died last year and it is what is making it slow. Good Luck I have not gone up since archery and may not go back with it being that slow.

Kurt-www.shootitimages.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom