D-8 Deer Starts Saturday

you better watch out for the hmongs and laoations they everything that moves where you going to hunt at I have a d-7 about as bad as d-8 have a great day Danny

All I can say from what I saw during Archery is find water and stay close to it and the spikes are really numerous this year. I won't hunt opening weekend because I prefer to not get shot but will go the last week of the season.

Yeah D7 opened last week I did not go because the wardens are thick as fleas and are some real jerks going this Friday I hope I at least see something

Gonna be in both D8 and X10. Gonna spend most of my time in X10 until the season is over there. Its only 16 days so I am hoping to get 'er done this weekend. I have scouted it a lot and found a few decent bucks.

>Ken, where will you be this
>weekend? public or private?
> pc

I will be on public in the Jackass Meadow area. I spotted a nice group of bucks not too far from there. Good luck to all this weekend

yeah I go to church with a lady who owns 3,000 acres lets other people hunt hogs they drink and I know 1 of the boys done some dope but she say im not responseable to hunt the land I've never done anything bad around her or to her but that's how it go's hey good luck I hope you get 1 i'm heading up tomorrow for the day D-7

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom