D-7

I have a guy who is disable and is looking for a spot in D-7 that he can get to fairly easy, he will have a Kas mule ATV to ride around in and is limit to about a 100 yd walking. If you have a idea of a place that might work for him, Please PM me or send me a e-mail to [email protected]. Thanks

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

GATOR......THE D-7 AREA I WOULD RECOMMEND IS UP HW 41, THE BEASHORE AREA & MOST ANY AREA NORTH OF BEASHORE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE ROAD. LOTS OF LOGGING ROADS, WIDE OPEN, VERY FEW FOREST SERVICE GATES THAT ARE LOCKED. I SEE A FAIR NUMBER OF DEER IN THE AREA......NICE ELEVATION..............HOPE IT WORKS ......YD.

Thank YD I will let him know.

I haven't hunted up there, but I do clip articles about places to hunt and have an old one that talks about some areas in D7. It may not be as helpful because of your friends limitations, but hopefully it gives you some leads. I will send it as a pdf to your email.

Thanks I have passed it along.

My buddy and his dad was up there last weekend drove up as high as they could(snowbanks on road still) then walked in a short ways.
They saw a bunch of deer tracks and one deer, But was happy on what they have founded so far for there first scouting trip. Thanks for the help.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom