D-13

Wiszard

Long Time Member
No...not D13'er....I've had enough of his sarcasm to last the rest of the year already. :) Who's hunting this area and where? I'm gonna follow D13er to his favorite spot and then start cutting wood! LOL

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Good luck this year steve!! I almost thought about getting a D13 but have no clue where to even start. I did end up taking an A zone buck. Are you going to buck contest this weekend in nipomo?

Did you shoot anything decent, Andy? I know you said you'd seen a few small forks. I will not be at the buck contest in Nipomo. You gonna go to the SMVSA contest? I think it's the 8th.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Wiz... D13R said the offer is still on the table..... I would'nt do it but I know its been awhile since you shot a buck.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I heard d13er just road hunts anyway. He's getting too old to get out and walk. And, yes, it's been a while since I shot something. I feel sorry for the first spike/fork that steps to within 160 yards of me....I will definately let an arrow fly! LOL

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom