Cutting Antlers off skull plate

Regular hacksaw works just fine.
Angle forward from back of skull behind pedicles and angle backward from center of eye sockets.

DW beat me to it!

3 Million TARDS can't be Wrong!

When Buying a TARDmobile it's almost Original Equipment!

Or when Buying/Ordering a TARDmobile:

"Do you want that with RoadKill Removeable Equipment"?

(((AKA The Ever So Popular Cordless Sawzall!)))

There Ain't 3 TARDS in the State that Ain't 'Packin'!:D:D:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

What I meanT was detaching the two individual antlers off the pedicle. Damn Dude drove down to the gay bay and on his way to the left coast he stooped by to see if I had any Syrian refugees that wanted to work for cash. Oh...so we shared a bottle of that cheap rot gut Crown Royal. Thanks for the responses. I have a few hundred dead heads hanging in the garage and need to clip off the individual antlers. Just wondering if a specific blade on the sawzall (or other tool) will work fast and efficiently? Thanks

I used to dabble in making things from antler. I think the main reason that i gave it up was the strong smell of sawed antler. That stuff stinks!

Not related but a buddy and i were in a hurry one evening after a successful hunt. I had the buck hanging on a vintage singletree i'd hung onto from one of my Dad's famous dump runs and my bud suggested we try a chainsaw to longways half the buck. We both had a good supply of smart juice in us so i couldn't find fault with the idea, got my 042 stihl out, and fired her up. It "seemed" like a good idea. What a friggen mess!!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Lol sage! There's really only one way to learn that lesson, been there, done that, wouldn't recommend it! :D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom