Custom rifles

feddoc

Long Time Member
I know more than a few guys on this site have a custom gun. RBROS,NEMO, Gunwerks, Hill Country, Jarrett, etc.

Does anybody be have two or more custom gns from different companies? If so, which would you choose again and why?

McWhorter 300 Weatherby and a Lazzoroni 308!Warbird. Love them both. The two rifles are very similar. The McWhorter was a gift and I bought the Lazzoroni

There are some serious long range shooters who are using GA Precision rifles. They offer several different versions from sporter weight up to heavier tactical styles. All carry a half moa guarantee and I have never read any bad feedback on them. As soon as my Defiance action comes in I'm sending all my components to them to assemble.

Read lots of good feedback on McWhorter, Beanland, Gradous to name a few. There are quite a few companies putting together quality rifles, all of similar price range. The main thing is how they stand behind their product.

NRA Life Member

"The critters have to win every time. I only have to win once!"

A friend of mine finally got his Fierce 300 Ultra Mag a couple of months ago. Said he has taken it out to sight in and it is a good rifle and last I heard from him he was going to tweek it a bit more for a good tight group.

I noticed that MM has been showing Advertisements here on the FIERCE CUSTOM RIFLES.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom