custom dial from leupold

happytohunt

anybody here use one of these...leupold custom shop will put one of these in my vx3 2.5 by 8 ...factoring in my ammunition load...thanlks

I have had a couple of them done on my scopes - I'm lucky to live about 20 minutes from the factory so can just drop in and get to talk with the actual tech that does the work. They are pretty slick and the price is decent. Go for it - they do great work.

Well, for one its cheaper than buying a new scope with this feature on it to replace what you already have. Plus - if you mean the Custom reticle or the custom bullet dial or both, the Custom reticle for specific ammo is nice plus its the only one they will do in a Vari-X III or VX3 that is like the Long Range reticle which is great - the Custom shop one is specific to a caliber and bullet actually, so don't do it if you swap scopes much. But for the cost its a great deal, I had it done on a VX3 I have on my 280Rem and sure like it better that the standard duplex or a B&C duplex, plus with the dial its pretty slick.

I just had it done to my VXIII on my .280 and it is awesome. After zeroing at 100 yards i turned the dial to 800 yards and shot 2 milk jugs full of water at 800 yards with 2 shots. It was spot on. Turned the dial back to 100 and shot a 1/2 inch group at 100 yards. Well worth the money.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom