current temp?

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-09 AT 09:16PM (MST)[p]it is -30 with no wind chill here. We are colder Than Barrow,Fairbanks and Nome Alaska. Sucks to live in the coldest place in the nation. I could use some cheering up!! whats your temp?

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

-5 temp with about a -20 wind chill here in central Minnesota.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Feels like a tropical heat wave here this week in the 30's. Last week it got down to about 2, way below my comfort level.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You're a wimp, B! 2 is warm. It was below 0 most of last week here. -20s at night and even got down to -31 out South of here where my husband works one morning. COLD SOB!

We're sitting at about 5 degrees right now. Hovering just above 0. I'll take that tho! Much better than - temps.

NV thanks for the temps but you did not have to pm the picture that went with it.
4b271ddd6c1b10ac.jpg

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

NV lmao and all is well. -34 now

>Imagine my surprise, and discomfort, when
>I realized your were asking
>about the weather.

I bet most of the discomfort came from checking your lower thermostat.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

at -30.....if I were you, I'd snuggle between these...WTF you waiting for???

4b272d283321316c.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Well it's Monday night 11:30 p.m. and it's 45 degrees here in
southern CA. We have been having a cold snap here.
Not liking this cold weather.

NOAA says it'll be 68 for the high here in Phoenx, AZ today.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

D13er I was trying to snuggle but there was no room for the lap top.LOL

39 here in Texas, but with a cold wind from the north. Need a jacket!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

wow NV you got a hairy ass.

>NV thanks for the temps but
>you did not have to
>pm the picture that went
>with it.
>
4b271ddd6c1b10ac.jpg

>
>
>
>"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean
>for Peet's sake there are
>kids in Africa that don't
>even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time
>

dutch
http://coloradohuntandfish.blogspot.com

It sounds like if I moved anywhere it would be warmer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom