CSU Wow!

BeanMan

Long Time Member
Gave A BEATING to those stinking Buffs!

I grew up in Fort Collins and have always hated the holier than thou attitude Boulderites put on. Hate those Buffs, Loving today's outcome.

I feel so good I think I'll go hike into the Black Canyon tomorrow.

Beanman

Man the MWC is putting the hurt on the other conferences this weekend, especially the BIG 12.

2a0fcsk.gif

Love it!

And this line from the post-game:

"The loudest the yellow-clad students cheered came at halftime when a streaker with ?CU? painted on his back jumped out of the stands and cut through the CSU band as it played ?When the Saints Go Marching in? at midfield."

I have lived in Denver for 11 years now and really don't have a dog in that fight. My friends are pretty evenly split between csu and cu.

That being said - my observation has been that (generally speaking) CU and CU fans are a bunch arrogant pr!cks and think they are 'better than' csu. Not tonight.

Good game and I am happy with the outcome. CSU took it to them in their house. CU gets better athletes but still lost because the kids at csu are tougher and wanted it more.

CU fans also have this delusional believe that CU has an elite top notch football program. nonsense...

BFE,

I wasn't at the game so I don't have any revealing photo's. I'll have to work on that. I did catch 50 trout today in the Black Canyon after a marathon hike in and out.

The funny thing is I'm not a CSU sports fan. The only game I care about is the CU football game. Both of my Parents and both of my Brothers are CU alums.

Bean

Both teams suck.

CSU would not do any better than CU if you they had to play their schedule, and compete in the Big 12.

Maybe, but here's the rub. CSU was better than CU at Folsom. That's all that counts.

Bean

Yes - they both suck. No - csu could not compete in the big 12. You forgot to mention cu could not compete in the mwc.

As bean said...not the point.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom