Crying Wolf

slamdunk

This is a very recent picture of what is being called a "wolf" up Provo canyon on the Squaw Peak road.
Although i do reside in Idaho now where Wolves are like wood ticks, i am still a Utard at heart and hate to see these dogs call Utah their home.
Sure looks like a wolf to me, or at least enough of a hybrid to warrant a hole through his chest cavity!!

UtahWolf_zps6d83a424.jpg

Maybe you could sneak a bullet in there and kill someones pet, nothing better than seeing a kid crying.

Maybe he will wander onto the archery range up there and catch a broadhead.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

Yea it looks just enough like a Wolf to load the gun, But it is obviously a cross dog. Obviously , because, you cant shoot a Wolf but if a cross is chasing Deer , (and it is plain to see that this IS the CROSS DOGS intent) then it should be " Harvested". Dont forget to correctly "harvest" a CROSS DOG you head shoot it, bury it , and say NOTHING to ANYONE about it.

That Ain't a Wolf PUNK!

It it was!

The First TARD by would have some Red Fluid Oozing out of him!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

It's not mangy enough for a spring time wolf, it should be rougher looking from shedding and longer skinnier legs and body.
It's most likely someone's malimute running loose.

I still stand by the "intent to chase Deer" look in its eye. As for the shedding idea.. well ya I'd say needs to shed about 1 to 1-1/2 gallons out a .30 cal hole. Wolf ? looks close enough, for worm food, to me.

slam, since you are in Idaho now, you get to kill em. We might have a 5 wolf lmit here in Montana if things go right. I know here in my part of Montana, they don't hold still for nature photos out of a pickup. Maybe in Utah it's different. mtmuley

>slam, since you are in Idaho
>now, you get to kill
>em. We might have a
>5 wolf lmit here in
>Montana if things go right.
>I know here in my
>part of Montana, they don't
>hold still for nature photos
>out of a pickup. Maybe
>in Utah it's different. mtmuley
>
Mtmuley....i still haven't even seen one of the dang things......but then again, i haven't looked to hard.
I just like to listen to all the locals BS about them.
I'm not far from MT being here in IF, we make little runs up there to Missoula area on occasion, beautiful place!!

Why is it that Utah is the only place where wolves will stand next to the road to be photographed by tourist? I call BS!

slam, when you head to Missoula, you go right through the Bitterroot, my backyard. If you ever stop in the Hamilton/Corvallis area, we should have a brew. mtmuley

Come on with the amount of road hunters, you think he would still be standing still at the sound of a truck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

doesn't realy matter if it is a kids pet. Running loose in the woods harasing wildlife, eating wildlife. SSS!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom