Creeps

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Screenshot_20220616-170256_TikTok.jpg

did you read what really happened or are you just running with FAUX news ?

Less than 10 billion, that's 4 jeeps and 7 toilet seats. still too much, but you never end a war and bring your pop cans home. but this is really relevant to anything that's for sure.

The whole deal- weapons, equipment and people left to fend for themselves was shifty.
If he had to leave choppers then destroy them first. Tog you sure are ingrained in your misbelief or you like to see how you can stir the pot.

The whole deal- weapons, equipment and people left to fend for themselves was shifty.
If he had to leave choppers then destroy them first. Tog you sure are ingrained in your misbelief or you like to see how you can stir the pot.

It's actually distraction and a misdirect. The opening pic is a wolf marked up as a drag queen with the inference of psychologically abusing small kids into thinking they aren't either a boy or girl as per their natual gender and Bubba-wotee don't like it.

It's convenient he does not believe in anything other than himself...

I don't give a FF what someone thinks they are it's not my problem. do I like the freaks ? no. but I'm not a
Nazi or a Torquemada so I don't take it upon myself to pass judgement. .

why don't you get your nose out of the bedrooms and doctor's offices and you won't care either. WTF gives you bible thumpers the right to sniff around a woman's crotch and see what she's up to ? or decide if some nut case kid can pretend they're the opposite sex, an astronaut or the tooth fairy? you're all big about rights, you just mean your rights to tell others what to do. get a life.

That's Ukraine not Afghanistan. and we don't know the facts and they may not matter. rich people fleeing a war zone with cash isn't that surprising. and it is Ukraine, it's not like we can call the cops.

I don't give a FF what someone thinks they are it's not my problem. do I like the freaks ? no. but I'm not a

why don't you get your nose out of the bedrooms and doctor's offices and you won't care either. WTF gives you bible thumpers the right to sniff around a woman's crotch and see what she's up to ? or decide if some nut case kid can pretend they're the opposite sex, an astronaut or the tooth fairy? you're all big about rights, you just mean your rights to tell others what to do. get a life.

That's Ukraine not Afghanistan. and we don't know the facts and they may not matter. rich people fleeing a war zone with cash isn't that surprising. and it is Ukraine, it's not like we can call the cops.

For someone who doesn't care you sure have a lot to say... :rolleyes:

Yup. Rich dudes run around with $28 million in cash.

You're right, it's Ukraine.

Biden got the cops fired.

I don't care what people do in their bedroom or doctor's office. none of my business and unless it's 2 hot lesbians I don't want to think about it.

But because I don't care about that doesn't mean I don't have a horse in the race. once the inquisition rids society of the freaks and whores , jews and brown people they'll eventually get to those who don't believe in talking snakes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom