Credit Card Machines

smitty

Very Active Member
I am in need of a credit card machine. Trying to figure out if, wireless is the way to go, rent one, buy one, get the iphone with the attatchment, etc......Has anyone had better luck with any paticular brand or style? It must be portable as well.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-12 AT 06:58PM (MST)[p]I use one for my painting business and my wife does for her photography business. hooks to my smrt phone and works great. dont know what kind but ill find out.

P.S. you are a plick

Judast! I'm trying to be serious for a minute you plicks. I hate to say it buy I'm a painter too Wet-titty, the credit card machine is for another business we are starting though. Gotta get out of construction. Let me know what that machine is. Thanks. Hey Chubby, leave titty alone so he can focus on the task at hand.

I process all my credit cards through quickbooks. Simple, easy and less accounting (quickbooks automatically inputs incomes and expenses into the correct accounts). You don't have to buy any hardware. So if you are already using qb for your accounting you can set it up easily. You can also use it on your smart phone when needed, so you are not just tied to your laptop.

I think you all need to get a room.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

We just started using one for my wifes business on an iphone. We go thru Intuit which is who makes quickbooks. They send you a free card reader that will attach to the headphone jack of your phone. The app is free to download. Just sign into the app when ready to swipe and you are set. We have used it quite a few times and so far so good.

I looked into a lot of merchant services and just about any of them provide a wireless way to process cards. And they all cost money. The one we chose cost $0 to set up, $0 to start using, and $0 monthly fee for the first couple months. After that I think its only $12 a month. The rates aren't to bad either.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom