Creationism or Evolution?

Feleno

Long Time Member
When I grew up the school I went to was heavy into teaching evolution. Creationism, God, 7 days etc. was rarely mentioned. Many, many years later my young niece now goes to a church funded school and has never heard of evolution, the monkey into man belief. Next year she starts public school where she'll probably hear about both. What are they teaching these days? How are school bridging both beliefs? Some kind of hybrid?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-10 AT 02:02PM (MST)[p]The hybrid version has Adam and Eve as monkeys in the Jungle of Eden, and the forbidden apple was a banana. }>

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

fyi we evolved,after we were created.
haven't you noticed how hinys are getting smaller & tops are getting bigger,therefore we evolve,but we were created,does that make sense?

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

Speaking of Jesus...

Late one night, a burglar broke into a house that he thought was empty. He tiptoed through the living room but suddenly froze in his tracks when he heard a loud voice say, "Jesus is watching you."

Silence returned to the house, so the burglar crept forward again. "Jesus is watching you," the voice boomed again.

The burglar stopped dead again. He was frightened. Frantically, he looked all around. In a dark corner, he spotted a bird cage and in the cage was a parrot. He asked the parrot, "Was that you who said Jesus is watching me?"

"Yes", said the parrot.

The burglar breathed a sigh of relief, then he asked the parrot, "What's your name?"

"Clarence," said the bird.

"That's a dumb name for a parrot," sneered the burglar. "What idiot named you Clarence?"

The parrot said, "The same idiot who named the rottweiller Jesus."

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

this may answer your question........

4b47b63159ae488b.jpg

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

thats close,but you forgot a few people in that lineup.

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-10 AT 05:33PM (MST)[p]Oh, how I hate to get into this...but...

So Manny, that means everything written in Genesis is a big lie, no? I don't recall every seeing a translation that said God created a monkey in his image, do you?? Or how's about "on the sixth day, he created Cheetah??"

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

It depends on the teacher. They should be teaching evolution (I don't agree with It.) some teachers with teach a bit of creationism. But as far as religion in schools, its no more. They teach global warming there too though. That's 2 strikes in my book.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-10 AT 06:07PM (MST)[p]Nevermind.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom