Crazy women of the Basin.

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-09 AT 11:02PM (MST)[p] And I thought TK was crazy.

I don't know what is wrong with the women in the Basin! We were repairing a pipe in the road today when we hit a water main that was not marked properly.
Water everywhere! We end up shutting down the line to make necessary repairs. So being the good guy I am. I decided to knock on doors and tell them of the misfortune!
Turns out one is a Hair Salon! Goes something like this. Oh never mind you ever seen 4 women with color in their hair waiting to rinse and told they won't be able to rinse? I am not sure what happens if you can't rinse the color out but I wasn?t going to stick around and find out. From what I figure their hair must of fell out! Any insight? I reckon I will be moving on I don't think I like their attitude.
Rutnbuck

HEY Rut!!!

YOU'RE ONE FUNNY CHARACTER!!!

I CAN JUST SEE IT NOW!!!

DID YA TELL THEM IT WOULD ONLY BE ABOUT 8 HOURS BEFORE YOU GOT THE WATER BACK ON???

GAWD I'LL BET THE LADIES OF THE BASIN ARE GONNA BE GLAD TO SEE YOU LEAVE!!!

LAST TIME HE GOT THEIR PHONE LINES,LOL!!!

"""NOTICE HE ALWAYS CLAIMS IT WASN'T MARKED PROPER"""???

LOL!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Wait wait wait..........

There's a hair salon in the basin?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Well, of course there is snort. Miss Vina's Hair Salon and Boutique. They do nails and them there pedicures too. I hear even some of the men are starting to go there for a haircut. Eeeegads, the scandal! Where else would all the gossip get spread? Unless it's at the barbershop, coffee shop, party line telephone, feed store, etc, etc.

A couple before and after shots. I am sure Rackmaster is not going to be happy. Talk about towel heads I think they were Taliban. With the exception of KFC encounter and dealing with the towel heads my stay was nice. I won't be coming back for a while. Finished up Thursday. I managed to shanghai the city into fixing the water line. My job is not worth being attacked over.
High lights of the trip 1. Dinner with the Cat Thanks Man it was a pleasure.
2. Fornication of the Dinosaur on Main Street.
3. Meeting TK and her Six Kids. Ye Ha.

4a453ea9256f3082.jpg

4a453eda2621ab60.jpg

4a453f00268796d4.jpg

Rutnbuck

ikes!!! rut, that second picture gave me flashbacks to high school...seeing my girlfriends mom at the lake...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom