Crazy kid

Holy crap!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Thanks for putting that out there Mr. Taladega. You have a badass last name Rick.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

That was cool...

What happend to the Nitro Circus...I really liked the show but is seems like they stopped ?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Bates, did you get a little bored? I don't like to make my information available just to be safe on the net, you never know what crazy person is looking. Rick is my first name though. I see you've blocked your profile.

I think the nitro circus has ended their contract with mtv. I ran into a few of them at the premier of their latest movie, country fried, they told me they wanted to go back to making movies rather than just what mtv wanted. This was early last spring though. I own every movie they have done since they started back in the early 2000's, the movies especially the first 4, are by far better than anything they did on mtv. I highly recomend finding one or two and watching. I can't wait to see what comes out next year, I was very disapointed with country fried, not a whole lot of action.

That John Denver is full of $#!t man

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom