Crazy Goats!

slamdunk

Whatever is on those rocks must be pretty tasty!!
547922_290451911044500_100002390802732_626220_1930662894_n.jpg

They have no fear because they were born in those conditions. They trust those cliffs like we trust flat ground, it's truly amazing.

I get antsy haning a flippin tree stand, thats why I've only done it once.

Those pics make parts pucker....

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Cool photo. They are crazy critters for sure. I can't believe how they can do that!

I hope my wife draws this year..... she should.

Good luck to everyone in the drawings, especially me.

Zeke

Golden eagles will dive at and startle sheep and goats hoping they tumble from a ledge or wall. If that fails, golden eagles have been seen grabbing and carrying off small sheep and goats up to 70 pounds. They will grab small pronghorn and domestic sheep as well.

We pack into red castle every year. I got pics of a goat in a place like that. Have no idea how they got there. I told my wife must be the biggest balls contest with em or something

That's nothing! You should have seen what i had to hang onto outside a lady-friend's third floor window when her real boyfriend came home early and almost caught us!

I must have some Goat in me! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>How did it even get there?
>
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

They called 1800deertag and got directions haha. Wonder how many people got there phones out thanks for the laugh justr_86.

Maybe a little super glue.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Those two pictures have been around a few years as I posted them before on here too...........still amazing how they scamper over the rocks and clifts and feed.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>Golden eagles will dive at and
>startle sheep and goats hoping
>they tumble from a ledge
>or wall. If that fails,
>golden eagles have been seen
>grabbing and carrying off small
>sheep and goats up to
>70 pounds. They will grab
>small pronghorn and domestic sheep
>as well.

Geez.....70 pounds? "Seen" by whom, I wonder.

17 pounds would be amazing.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

>>Golden eagles will dive at and
>>startle sheep and goats hoping
>>they tumble from a ledge
>>or wall. If that fails,
>>golden eagles have been seen
>>grabbing and carrying off small
>>sheep and goats up to
>>70 pounds. They will grab
>>small pronghorn and domestic sheep
>>as well.
>
>Geez.....70 pounds? "Seen" by whom, I
>wonder.
>
> 17 pounds would be amazing.
>
>
>
>"I could eat a bowl of
>Alphabet Soup and
>sh!t a better argument than that!"
>

You are correct. I fat-fingered it.

Ibex are interesting critters. I've never seen them in your neck-O-woods but I did spend a month in Mongolia in 1986 and watched/hunted ibex for about half that time. They can cover the ground (cliffs) with break-neck speed when spooked. AWESOME! (that's the correct use of that over-used word).

BTW; I just found out my wife drew a Mtn Goat tag! We're pumped!

Zeke

YouTube it. Golden eagles in Asia are larger than the north American variety and are used to hunt wolves as well.
But for what it worth I have seen a golden pick up and flip over dead mule deer fawns, it was partially eaten but when I picked up the fawn I would have guessed ~40#. The fawn was on it's side, eagle perched on it, hammered away with it's wings and had enough lift to flip the frozen carcass over.

When in doubt, floor it.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you find a big stick.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom