Crawfish and Crab

2lumpy

Long Time Member
Got a couple neighbor friends, here in the mountain desert, that are hungry for some crustacean products.

Doesn’t anyone have any suggestions on which online vendors they’ve used to order good quality crawfish and/or Alaskan King Crab.

Prices for live crayfish seem to be running about $10 a pound, flash frozen Alaskan King Crab running between $60 and $80 a pound.

Inflation is alive and well here for sure but fools that we are, we want to give it a go, in the next couple weeks.

Wish you were closer. Gonna be in Matagorda tomorrow, and Cornelious Crawfish Farm is right across the road from the house. 30# bags of washed and graded (live) are $3.25 per lb!!

Wish you were closer. Gonna be in Matagorda tomorrow, and Cornelious Crawfish Farm is right across the road from the house. 30# bags of washed and graded (live) are $3.25 per lb!!
You’re going to get rained on. Be safe

Big kind of crayfish

5123B873-37A6-4CB4-AF5F-ADAFBE10D76D.jpeg

New Zealand variety…… ❤ let’s go HasBean…. We could fly there cheaper than we can buy King Crab!!

9079CC80-1115-412B-B1C0-4CF06B381A47.png

When I first saw what I would be eating, I was somewhat reluctant to dig in. Our outfitter made fried fritters with eggs. It was actually very good if you ignore all the tiny eyes watching you eat. :ROFLMAO:

whitebait.jpg

1024px-Whitebait_Fritter (1) - Copy.jpg

Maybe ODW is right……. money can’t buy happiness but it can sure make being miserable a whole lot easier…….

makes Iowa rib-eyes look like Vienna Sausage.

Two words for two Lumpy. Barbequed chicken.
I’m going to have to reserve a response until I can consult ODW……. in the morning …….. eelgrass is a crafty devil and my inner beeper’s screeching right now.

SS! could well be responsible for updating eel’s innuendo weaponry. Y’all know exactly what I mean!!! ???

The price of King crab. I like the Northwestern, the Time Bandit, the Wizard, and the Cornelia Marie. I just don't want to buy them.

I’m going to have to reserve a response until I can consult ODW……. in the morning …….. eelgrass is a crafty devil and my inner beeper’s screeching right now.

SS! could well be responsible for updating eel’s innuendo weaponry. Y’all know exactly what I mean!!! ???
See my reply to eel in regard to the chicken!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom