Crap Packer

Feleno

Long Time Member
According to the Leave No Trace ethics and some backcountry codes, any time you are in the backcountry for whatever reason they suggest you pack your poop out and back to the truck/home. Really? Really? After a weeklong backpack trip the pack coming out ain't going to be much lighter than going in. How many of you have actually taken a dump in a zip lock baggie and brought it out of the woods with you?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-10 AT 03:32PM (MST)[p]Nice 2500th post F-er!! I pack mine out because Roses are a non native specie to the backcountry. It would be pretty damn funny to go back the next year and see a corn stalk around your old base camp. LOL

Have a good weekend, catch ya next week on my way headed north!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-10 AT 06:15PM (MST)[p]Boz
I'll let ya know next summer if I'll be husking corn or bringing home a bouquet of flowers from your base camp.

Talk to you next week... its almost here!!

I ain't packin' crap in the hills or at home. I just get out of sight of the trail, drop a fudge-monkey and go on my merry way. As long as it's not in a reparian area, it shouldn't matter.

"My sickle has a boattail"
"hidden soles leave .308 holes"

At first I thought you said Crab Packer. HUH? After I went back and read Crap Packer. I need another glass of wine.

We had a plumbing problem once and had to go in baggies and freeze them in the freezer.......another story.

I'm not packing it nowhere. Sorry

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Eel

I aint going to pack my poop out! I can tell you this I get sick and tired of the low life pos dog lovers picking up the dogs poop and putting it in a bag then tossing it in the trees so it looks like Christmas ornaments hanging in the trees.

Last year We had a greenee say it was nice to see horses hiking in the snow. Then they told us to stay off the cross country ski tracks and that we needed to pick up the horse poop. I say "why so we can put it in a 30 gallon trash bag and throw it in the trees like you do with the dog poop!"

Also try and tell 10 horse to stay off the trail and walk in 2 feet of snow instead of 6 inchs of pack. Good luck

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

There are no big bucks in Utah! LOL

>labor day dork....
>
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Actually, it's a day of memory to the jobs we used to have. Eel was right the first time.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

From the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about 440Sixpack or Zigga!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-10 AT 03:21AM (MST)[p]What...? Poop in a bag? It's the woods for God's sake.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Feleno... You mean to tell me that you don't? Really? Really?And all this time I thought you were a "ethical" kind of guy.. I is shocked...

poop in a bag?? I gotta wonder if 'Leave no Trace' has a physical address.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

The only time I've ever pooped in a bag was to put it on someones porch and light it on fire, ring the doorbell and run! Lol.....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

The only thing that bothers me is when someone does their "business" on a trail or in the middle of the road. You are already in the woods, is you safety compromised from having to walk 30-40 feet off the trail where the boogie man can get you? WTF There is a lot of oilfield production where I do a lot of coyote calling and I do have to say oilfield pumpers are the worst. If you have to do it in the road at least sling it with a shovel in the brush or dig it in!!

WTF There
>is a lot of oilfield
>production where I do a
>lot of coyote calling and
>I do have to say
>oilfield pumpers are the worst.
>If you have to do
>it in the road at
>least sling it with a
>shovel in the brush or
>dig it in!!

:) just for you!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Leave it lay it wont be there long. I put lots of things in my pack but, that ain't one of them!

Leave no Trace is a bunch of crap. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in being a slob when you camp, hunt or etc. But, they are on the verge of saying that you shouldn't even be out in the woods.

One of the bad things is, that they are teaching to Boy Scouts and other organizations...and they are swallowing it.

John 14:6

these day of being Diabetic and eating only sugar free goodies and a piece of fruit... well I would need a mop to clean up!
I really would not have any problem after eating 6 or 7 sugar free pecan chocolate turtles and a ripe peach(oh the pain!) chews and dropping tro and spraying a bush in front of a "greenie" or a forest cop and saying ahhh?...do I pick each leaf clean or what!....(I would really like to see their faces..)
so no I don't pack any turds or what ever you call that! If I have time to even make off the trail it a blessing but mostly to late! I do pack out the peach pit and candy wrappers...NO CHIT!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I thought everyone packed it out...guess I better watch my step out there!!

Justr let's go poop baggin this winter when huntin' ends...good times fo sho!! }>

~Z~

Oh rack, you always "paint" such a pretty picture...

No more dropping of hot Carl's for you, huh?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom