Crap Email: Read this......

M

manny15

I got this email today, Do people really fall for this chit>

DEAR SIR,

I KNOW THIS LETTER MAY COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE SINCE THIS IS MY
INTRODUTORY MESSAGE . I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH THE COTE D'IVOIRE CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY FOREIGN AFFAIRS DIVISION.

MY NAME IS MRS FINEST ALICE ROLAND, THE WIFE OF THE LATE MR JAMES ROLAND ,MY LATE HUSBAND WAS GOLD AND COCOA DEALER BASED IN ACCRA-GHANA AND ABIDJAN-COTE D?IVOIRE, HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR BUSINESS TRIPS.

BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND EARLY THIS YEAR IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN- COTE D?IVOIRE, HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS THE SUM OF TWENTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (US$25.5M)LEFT IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT IN ONE OF THE PRIME BANK IN ABIDJAN-COTE D?IVOIRE, THAT HE USED MY NAME MRS FINEST ALICE ROLAND FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSITING THE FUND.HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT IS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES.

HE ADVISED ME TO SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THE FUND FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES.
I AM HUMBLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.

1) TO PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT INTO WHICH THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED

2)- TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND SINCE I AM IGNORANT OF WHEREAND HOW TO INVEST THIS FUND.

3) TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY, TO SECURE AND INITIATE THE TYPES OF VIABLE VENTURES TO INVEST.

I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL FUND FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THE FUND IN YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT WHILE WE SHALL DISCUSS YOUR SHARE OF THE PROFITS THAT WILL ACCRUE FROM EVERY INVESTMENT. 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO OFFSET EXPENSES THAT MAY ARISE IN THE COURSE OF THE TRANSACTION. I AWAIT YOUR URGENT TELEPHONE CALL AND E-MAIL MESSAGE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE.TEL (22507068554).

YOURS SINCERELY,

MRS.FINEST ALICE ROLAND.

Looks like a variation of the Nigerian Scam. I'll bet money that someone will fall for it...

Hank

There was a special on Dateline NBC not too long ago on this. People all over are getting emails like this. "Let me transfer this amount into your bank account, and you will get this large sum of money." They said that most of the time this is money to help many terrorists groups here in the US. The US government has warned that anyone ading to this will be punished to the fullest extent of the law. I wish it was that easy to get a few $$$...!

jeremy, mulino oregon

I got an email like this except it was a girls dad that was poisoned by his business partner and her mom had died when whe was younger. What a bunch of crap.

Jake

Manny, Manny, Manny.........there is no shortage of stupid people in the world and those dumb enough to fall for this kind of garbage should be prohibited from breeding.
I've received similar offers from some wacked-out sources and have always sent off your e-mail address as an interested party .LOL
Where theres a will, theres a way and some unfortunate clown is going to be taken big time. Life goes on.........

If you don't do it do you mind if I send them my bank account # ?
LOL!
This ##### goes on all the time and it is usually some elderly person that wants to help out that gets taken. I wish there was some way to track them down and kick there ass!

No way Man. I made 80,000 last year doing this stuff, well sort of. All I had to do was fly down to mexico and pick up a motorhome and drive it to Chicago. Easiest money I ever made. I actually got one of the Nigerian scam e-mails last month. The best thing to do is string 'em along and act like your going for it, and then, after a while tell them you contacted the FBI and they're hunting their asses down right now.

Funny you should mention that MasterBaiter, I "picked up" a motorhome in Chicago and delivered it to Mexico and was paid 80 grand too! Wonder if it was the same motorhome.

Mike
at235.gif

I can't believe those guys went behind my back! I was trying to scrape the money together. I told them I needed a few weeks with Christmas here and all...

finally someone spelled my name right. Yeah I'll bet it was the same motorhome. It just keeps making round trips.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom