"cranky old bugger" Club

sageadvice

Long Time Member
I was recently described, maybe rightly so, as a cranky old bugger.

Are there any other Members here who might also be that way from time to time? No dues to join, just fellowship amongst ourselves and sharing in the abundance there is to gripe about. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I'm not old

2311idiot.jpg

I hear ya Joey. It's kinda sad, when we're young we can see well,remember well and not get irritated to easily. I complained about older guys telling me the same story over and over and thought "man can't he remember he's told me that a million times". Now I am doing it myself and I have grown fond of hearing the "old, old" timers tell me stories I've heard a million times before.

I think I fit that description most of the time. Dude will tell that I am that way ALL THE TIME. Cuz is also lying about his age and should be a member also.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-14 AT 02:23PM (MST)[p]I'll admit to being old and cranky. I will leave the buggering up to others.

I am only 43, my boys tell me this will be me at 60. Dam kids...

9109images1nxzdv8u.jpg

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

We get older (I'm 68) and we say things the way we see them.....we don't try to sugsr coat things and we aren't trying to be cranky....we just say what we think. If anything those close to us think more of us.....we have less room for bullshit in our lives and we let it be known.
J_T_B

+1 J-T-B, my wife tells me I am all that and more... I think ornery is the word she might have used.. over and over and over and......sign me up Sage

i'm in sosdd syndrome the older you get the more you see the same old aggravating stuff over and over and over again :) sign me up

I'm only 39, it's scary to think how cranky I'll be in 30 more years after dealing with stupid, dumbass, lazy, no good, worthless...........well, you get the drift.

Not me! I have never had a cranky thought in my life. Besides I'm pretty sure I'm younger than Mosnar.

>Not me! I have never had
>a cranky thought in my
>life. Besides I'm pretty sure
>I'm younger than Mosnar.

You only think that because you are senile

2311idiot.jpg

>I was recently described, maybe rightly
>so, as a cranky old
>bugger.
>
>

I simply find that hard to believe uncle sage!

Thanks Guys! Some pretty good words of wisdom there. I feel better now knowing i'm not alone. :)lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Well I remember back in '06 when.....
Wait, That's what grampa used to say.
Guilty as viewed...since '92...

Lots of stories and lots of misery plus a ton of good things. At 65 I still find myself willing to throw down at the drop of the hat but then I forget why I wanted to fight in the first place. An old man in a new Mercedes cut me off in Fountain Hills and I flipped him the bird. He flipped me back at a stop light so I acted like I had his head in my armpit and started the pounding motion. He started cleaning his glasses and laughing his butt off. It was Sherrif Joe! I just waved and he waved back and two old coots down the road.

Glen...you would not look good in pink out in that hot sun with a shovel in your hand...LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I've earned the right to be a member of your club.

There are just some things, and people, that deserve a little bit of my cranky! I think you all know what I'm talking about.

Please enroll me Joey.

Zeke

>Lots of stories and lots of
>misery plus a ton of
>good things. At 65 I
>still find myself willing to
>throw down at the drop
>of the hat but then
>I forget why I wanted
>to fight in the first
>place. An old man in
>a new Mercedes cut me
>off in Fountain Hills and
>I flipped him the bird.
>He flipped me back at
>a stop light so I
>acted like I had his
>head in my armpit and
>started the pounding motion. He
>started cleaning his glasses and
>laughing his butt off. It
>was Sherrif Joe! I just
>waved and he waved back
>and two old coots down
>the road.

Haha, good one.

Not sure a "Saint" like me has the resume of some
Of you other plicks!!!

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

only teenage boys, liberals, tree-huggers, muslims, gm&f, forest service, government, politicians, nr's, residents, city folks, lazy sob's, other drivers, truckers, some co-workers, idiots, ex-wife, and im sure im forgetting some make me cranky. other than that, im happy :)

Whitwell, You would need to ask Sage, He is the president of the club. But my opinion would be that "Years" wouldn't factor into membership as much as "milage".

Whitwell, I will answer for Sage as I feel he will agree with this. You are just a "cranky bugger". After age 55, you will be promoted to a "cranky old bugger".

RELH

_56, Sure, 55 years of age is one of requirements for inclusion but guys who would like to join and otherwise feel capable, can always apply for a waiver. Because of the nature of our members, sadly, most of these appeals are routinely denied.

I am thrilled to see so much interest in our Club. There are though, many i know here yet to step up and speak their interest.

Maybe they feel as Groucho did when he said, "I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER".

:)

Joey

Yep this club grows by the day, Still under 60.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom