Coyote Hunt'n NASCAR Style

completesportsman

Long Time Member
Coyote Coleman
This is for real....he never saw it coming

06/06/09

Brad Coleman hits Coyote

Joe Gibbs Racing driver Brad Coleman was testing a Gibbs NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
car at Toyota Arizona Proving Grounds earlier this week and came onto the radio and
told his crew something rather unusual.

"Guys, I hit a coyote," Coleman said. Coleman was running close to 200 mph around the
10-mile test track when he saw the animal wander under the outside guardrail. "I'm in
the middle of the corner, and I'm doing like 190," Coleman said Friday at Nashville
Super Speedway before practicing his Nationwide Series car.

"I'm just cruising. You run the high line there, because that's where the most banking is.
It's the high-speed lane. There's just a guardrail there like on the freeway. I see this
thing, it must've been 100 feet in front of me, just jump out. Right when I saw it come out
from under the guardrail, I was like, 'That's a coyote.'"

"It just started smoking like crazy," Coleman said. "And it smelled terrible. I didn't see
anything in the mirror, so I was like, 'I wonder where it went?' I said, 'Guys, I hit a coyote.
I'm going to come in because I think it screwed up the radiator. I think it clogged up the
grille a little bit.'"

Coyote1.jpg

Coyote4.jpg

You know what the last thing going through that coyotes mind was ??

His A$$.....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

This is what the Roadrunner was intending to do all those times! Didn't end up like the cartoon at all though did it! I swear that car must say ACME on it somewhere!

LOL

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-09 AT 06:04PM (MST)[p]Hell, my 220 Swift does that much damage, ,,,,,,,and I don't have to clean up my huntin'rig!

Nickman math..."a $200,000.00 race car goes over a $.29 coyote.......... 1 time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom