Cox gets credit?

hossblur

Long Time Member
Right decision, as I too made it.

But, why do we need to know who he's voting for?

God forbid "weekend at Bidens" happens and he's reelected now he made an enemy on the other side.

He's an R gov. He takes R money. The assumption is he'd vote R.

Let sleeping dogs lie

You’re consistent in this, I’ll give you that, but the world thinks they are entitled to know.

I’m more in line with you, I don’t really care who any of these people endorse or will vote for. It doesn’t impact me much. But man, we’ve gotten to be a nosey, needy world!

In my opinion, Don Peay and SFW will release a public statement endorsing Donald Trump within the next week. I found a news link/picture on KSL news today that I wanted to share. It discusses Don Peay’s awareness of Governor Cox sending a letter to Hunters Nation Rock Bordelon and Keith Mark, endorsing Trump. I’m curious to see how this all pans out.
Untitled.png

Well Hossy!

We Know This!

He Won't Vote For Trump!

So That's A Vote For The Other Side!

Right decision, as I too made it.

But, why do we need to know who he's voting for?

God forbid "weekend at Bidens" happens and he's reelected now he made an enemy on the other side.

He's an R gov. He takes R money. The assumption is he'd vote R.

Let sleeping dogs lie

In my opinion, Don Peay and SFW will release a public statement endorsing Donald Trump within the next week. I found a news link/picture on KSL news today that I wanted to share. It discusses Don Peay’s awareness of Governor Cox sending a letter to Hunters Nation Rock Bordelon and Keith Mark, endorsing Trump. I’m curious to see how this all pans out.View attachment 151614
F#ck Cox. Waste of oxygen

This is exactly why I don't have any respect for Governor Cox, he has no political spine, and he takes advantage of any situation to help himself. He didn't have it when he was a commissioner of Sanpete County and he still doesn't as governor.
Stand for what believe, pepole might not support you, but they will respect that.

Today, I had a conversation with Don Peay, the founder of Sportsmen and Fish and Wildlife in Utah. Don’s presence in Utah sparks a lot of controversy. In summary, Don Peay served as Trump’s campaign manager in Utah during 2016. Don Peay, alongside Donald Trump Jr., campaigned at rallies in 5 states during the 2016 election, securing the votes of hunters and fishermen in the Midwest, in my opinion. Don Peay was at odds with Donald Trump for a while, but now he supports him again. Don Peay’s statement today is a major endorsement for Donald Trump, as he declared “H*ll Yes, I’m all in.” This is a huge vote for team Trump in 2024!

In the past, I have criticized Don Peay and SFW. I won’t delve into that subject right now. It’s intriguing that both Utah Governor Cox and Don Peay have reversed their positions and will now back Trump in 2024. Endorsing Trump in 2024 is a wise move by Don Peay and Governor Cox! The greater the amount of money, the more advantageous it is for Trump.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom