Cowboys need a new coach

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
It's time we need to get rid of Jason Garrett. I am proposing to get either Tony Romo or Troy Aikman as the new coach.

Garrett has had enough time to get the job done, but he is like Danny choke White he cannot win the big ones when they count.

He's had 12-4 teams that exit in the first round. He has a good team this year and can't do anything with it.

Jones get some balls and make the change it's time!!!!!!!

Agreed. Garret has to go. I wonder if players are trying to make a point or something? D?j? vu thanksgiving game. Explain how this bunch can methodically use 9 minutes of game clock on the opening drive, getting anything they want and then suddenly forget how to play. No doubt they're trying to get someone fired.

I vote Urban Meyer all day every day. Garrett is barely qualified to run a small town high school.. just my thoughts..

Garret's contract is up after this season.
I'm pretty sure the decision to let him go has already been made.
The problem is who to replace him with ?

I second that... Jones can't allow a coach to be THE coach, so the great coaches won't take the job. Too much meddling by the owner.
Although i'd like to see some stats : who has Jones offered the job to over the years who could/would/did turn him down?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom