Covid liquor marker

littlebull209338

I attended my sister's funeral yesterday...cancer and old age. While I was there -no formal type funeral- graveside, mask, distancing. One of my other relatives who owns a liquor store in a small mountain town told me that of the last two shipments she had ordered, she had only gotten....33/110 cases each time. Said if this continues she will have to close...no product. I guess stuff coming from Mexico is "forget it". Demand is really up......I don't drink booze but now might be a poor time to start ! (ha)

May she RIP.
Tell your other relative to order 500 cases she might get 200.
Most stores out here have Easter stuff on the shelves hoping the can move old stock. The shelves are getting thin on a lot of stuff.

Sorry for your family lost!

I was telling my wife the other day I am going to get a dog and name him Corona.
My wife asked why?
I said so evertime something goes wrong around the house I can blame it on Corona.

Sorry for your loss littlebull209338. My sister fell and broke her hip a couple days ago and had to have a couple pins put in. This just after going through surgery and chemo for breast cancer. No one can visit her in the hospital, not even her husband. There is a case manager assigned to her case and he can contact her but every time he calls she never picks up.

I'm so over this covid stuff.

One of my customers is a manager for one of the largest liquor distributors in Texas. From Thanksgiving to New years they make the bulk of their money. He said since Kung Flu came to town every month has been better than the best December. I guess there are lots of people sitting at home getting bombed every day. He's printing money.

Distiller in my town was making hand sanitizer instead of whiskey not to long ago.
I got a chance to try some of the hand sanitizer and it smelled alot like booze to me ;)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom