COVID infection rates

feddoc

Long Time Member
It's up to 80% more, which is not quite 2x. IF the infection rate
is nearly 2x more, then the death rate is gonna be about half as much. Dumbass I read it wrong. The article does say up to 80x.

Last edited:
Puts death rate at .1% ON THE HIGH END if that is nation wide. Or less than influenza on the low end

Also puts the rate of infection in decimal points.

Hilarious that Stanford did the study, no one can claim it's a right wing school.

My wife and I were talking and we both think we’ve had the virus at least a couple times. After a long hard run, I was breathing real deep, probably corona. And during a 25 mile bike ride, I felt really tired, probably corona. My wife got real cold a couple times, probably corona.
ha ha ha Just playing around. I have to chuckle at all the people who now think they had corona long before it was discovered in Washington.
Is a stubbed toe a corona symptom, cause I’ve got one after kicking my sons foot playing ball.:)

My wife and I were talking and we both think we’ve had the virus at least a couple times. After a long hard run, I was breathing real deep, probably corona. And during a 25 mile bike ride, I felt really tired, probably corona. My wife got real cold a couple times, probably corona.
ha ha ha Just playing around. I have to chuckle at all the people who now think they had corona long before it was discovered in Washington.
Is a stubbed toe a corona symptom, cause I’ve got one after kicking my sons foot playing ball.:)

This whole thing was kind of interesting and kind of scary but I'm pretty much over it. I can't do it anymore. Too many people are hurting and our Country is sliding deeper into Depression. It's insane.

If everybody parked their cars and trucks and trains look how many lives we could save.

Founder quit listening to CNN for your information. Only fools and idiots will believe any thing that CNN reports as news.

RELH

I would definitely agree that more people have had it than tests have confirmed, but I’ll need to see more evidence that it’s 85x. That seems extremely high. But heck, I don’t know. I just listen to smart people.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom