Covid-19 Spread

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Yesterday the report was 3,000 infected, today the report is 3,800.

At this rate of 25% increase it could be about 85,000 in 2 weeks. Pushing 2M 2 weeks after that. 44M 2 weeks after that (6 weeks from now). We need a vaccine fast! I'd like to see the federal government offering a billion dollar reward to a company who finds the vaccine in the next month. We need every lab out there working on solving this.

Just a reminder, this is particularly an old people's disease, stay away from Grandma and she may hang around another five-ten years.

Average Age of Italians Who Have Died From Coronavirus is 81.
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft March 15, 2020

It appears Coronavirus is a Deadly Senior’s disease

The Italian government released numbers on the coronavirus last week.
There were 1,809 new cases of the deadly disease reported in Italy on Sunday.

The Italian government also recently released the percentage of deaths by age group.

90+ years old: 6% of deaths
80 – 89 years old: 42% of deaths
70 – 79 years old: 35% of deaths
60 – 69 years old: 16% of deaths

These numbers came from the World Health Organization YouTube page.

My older cousins were joking that Social Security Administration has declared it the "boomer remover".

In a few months when I turn 60 my chances of dieing from this jump like 300%.:oops:
That sucks! (joking)
I had to cancel a visit to my mom's house yesterday because after picking up the kids from their dad's house, I questioned them about being sick and they had been sick. My mom said don't worry about, the kids were pissed, but I could never forgive myself had I taken them over and they got my mom sick and she died. All because the kids wanted scones. I told everyone, SORRY, but I ain't going to be stupid for a scone.
We've got to keep grandma's and grandpa's safe. Many will want to take the risk to not hurt feelings, but you've got to be smart.

The answer lies in testing to understand the real impact. We just have to hope the reporting is honest without an underlying agenda. I'm not scared of the virus at this point. The worst thing people can do is for everyone to head to the grocery store at the same time. That's the best way to spread a airborne virus.

Governor Newsome (CA) told everyone 65+ to self quarantine.

BTW, a King Soopers employee in CO tested positive. Are you ready to be metered and screened when you enter the grocery store? I wonder what day the "B's" will get to go in? The old guys who remember the Carter years know what I'm talking about.

My mom did. I got them to go, with ham and turkey too. We ate them at home. They weren't as good as fresh out of the oil.

Scones are great!!!!! Got to have scones. My mom makes her own dough and cooks them slow in the oil, so..........they're legendary. Should've left the kids at their dad's and my wife and I could've had fresh out of the oil scones. ?

My older cousins were joking that Social Security Administration has declared it the "boomer remover".

It might be a good idea but only if the younger folks are ready to take over. So far, people only trust boomers to run for President and lead the Country.

My kids firmly believe this is an old people thing. I'm not sure they can be convinced that having nobody running things wouldnt be an improvement. Bungs I say.

Fever and dry cough are the major symptoms. It's not rocket science...people are insane these days. I wish it were ok to slap those that are over-reacting. My hands would be sore as can be. I called my folks and told them they'd be best served to stay inside and not go anywhere if they're able to do that. No need in taking a risk if you don't need to.

This is the Chin-Lees big plan!!! I'll be really bummed when the EMPD's go off and I can't give you simpleton's my wise advice no more....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom