Cousins Salmon...

T

TimberHunter

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-07 AT 10:42PM (MST)[p]here is a picture of my cousins salmon. they pulled this nice fish in with a stick! my cousin had his drag on really loose, so the fish took off. they thought they lost him till they felt some more tug. so they grabbed a stick, rapped it around and pulled him in. it was 37inches and 39 pounds! i havent even caught something that big in the ocean! he caught this prize fish up in anchorage alaska. hope you enjoy!

4750e6fd612e35bc.jpg

58 POUNDS.................I don't think so. You sure have a large family just like a young fella before here named CASS. He finally grew up and stop with the nonsense.
That kid is probably close to 48" tall, give us a break.

Brian

sorry about that, i was given the wrong info. it was TRULY an accident. forgot to check before i posted. now i have to remember what fish that was that big...hmmmm well figure it out sooner or later...

~818j Amature Rider~
?Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides know they're in the game.?

it was my dad's pike he got. i'll see if i can find it on our computer. if i do i will post it.

~818j Amature Rider~
?Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides know they're in the game.?

WELL!!!

IT WENT FROM 58 DOWN TO 39 REAL QUICK!!!

NOT KNOCKING ANYBODY'S PICTURE BUT WTF???

I'LL BE REAL NICE & SAY:::

LOL kilowatt!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

TAKE NOTE!!!

LOOKS TO BE ALOT OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ONE OF YOUR 39 POUNDERS AND ONE OF HunterHarry's BOY'S 39 POUNDERS!!!

WHEN HH POSTS A PICTURE THERE IS "NO" DOUBT FROM ANYBODY HERE AT MM ITS A 110% LIGIT!!!

WHEN TimberHunter POSTS A PICTURE ITS KINDA LIKE WHAT kilowatt SAID!!!

WE ARE TRYING TO TEACH YOU SOMETHING TH!!!

ARE YOU LISTENING???

TH YOU'RE GETTING TO BE HABITUAL!!!

KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom