COURTESY,RED,WHITE&BLUE!!!

B

bobcatbess

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

BROUGHT TO YOU COURTESY OF THE RED WHITE & BLUE!!!

486edafc65e11d7e.jpg

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-08 AT 09:07PM (MST)[p]NICE!!! Thanks Bobcat

Happy 4th to you too!

Maybe fat boy Tony breaks his current loosing streak tomorrow night.....May Jr gets win #2, what do you think?

WELL I DON'T KNOW???

I'M SICK OF THE GREEN,WHITE,CHECKERED FINISHES!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

BESSY! You just got me busted!

My wife just walked in and asked me what the hell I was looking at!

Uhhhhhh .... "The flag" I stammered!

"Whatever" she said and walked out disgusted!

"Oh say can you see!!!"

Thanks!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

So Bessy is THAT a PISSCUTTER?
Bless her heart the patriotic little hottie!

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-08 AT 07:39PM (MST)[p]That makes me "stand up at attention" and place my hand over my heart! It has nothing to do with being patriotic though.:)

Eel

WELL Roy!!!

YOU'LL HAVE TO SPLAIN IT TO HER!!!

WE CELEBRATE THINGS IN THE BASIN JUST LIKE ALWAYS!!!

YA,I CAN SEE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Roy- Just tell her " What, her? She's ugly" like Chevy Chase in Vacation. (about Christie Brinkley in pool)

T264

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom