Courage award?

Will it be Bruce or Caitlyn receiving the award?
Either way, I just puked a little thinking that there's an "award" involved.
Zeke

Ringling Brothers then.

9289freaks.jpg

ESPN/Vanity Fair Today

3284jenner.jpg

Same deal, different players. Crazies still lining up to pay to see the freaks. Does it make people feel "more normal" when they pay to see this stuff?

DC

Gee...wonder if Caitly will be spoting a "Camel Toe"? The boys club might be changing their rules.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Read up. Define hero. Your definition and someone else's is going to be different. To thousands of Americans who are transgender, homosexual, or different maybe Jenner is a hero. Bruce was one of the most decorated Olympians in history as well as a well respected athlete. To go through with the surgery and transformation, knowing he would be criticized, chastised and the laughing stock of the world took a lot of courage, IMHO. Yeah, Lauren Hill was fighting cancer while playing basketball, but had the support of the Nation while doing so. Apparently the vet who lost his arm and leg wasn't even in the running.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...q-veteran-wasnt-runnerup-caitlyn-jenner-espn/

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-15 AT 10:48AM (MST)[p]Gasman your right your definition of courage is NOT the same as mine. Some people can't get enough of the spotlight, and want to turn in into a freak show. IMHO

An attention whore is not a effing hero.

You would have to be dumber than box of rocks to make that leap.

Courage is not cutting your balls off, and being a freak it's having the balls to defend our country knowing you could be killed or will be .....People need to stop giving this freak the time of day!!!!

Maybe He/She can get a Reality TV show going that will have Higher Ratings than the Kardashians for all these FREAKS that live in this F'D Up World we live in?

JFP!!!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

We need to be careful here. With all the criticism coming from mostly men, she may grow to hate men and become a lesbian.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-07-15 AT 12:16PM (MST)[p]DW!

Why does that not Surprise me?

I'm waitin for NVB to Chime in & tell us it's OK/Alright!

EDIT:JUDAS!!!

I'm not a fan of the kardasians or Jenner. He's not my hero...wasn't mine for his Olympic medals either. What I don't understand is all the hate that goes his way from a lot of so called good people.
You really think this is a publicity stunt? Money grab? Yall are crazy if you believe that. He might not be your hero but he's a hero to a lot of others. Just cuz you don't understand his actions does that make him a freak? Pretty low to call someone a freak that you don't know from Adam. Who are you or I to judge what any person does? Is his choice directly changing anything in your life?
I can't wait to get to the other side and see how God reacts to all the hate you throw towards others you don't understand.

Traditional >>>------->

>I'm not a fan of the
>kardasians or Jenner. He's not
>my hero...wasn't mine for his
>Olympic medals either. What I
>don't understand is all the
>hate that goes his way
>from a lot of so
>called good people.
>You really think this is a
>publicity stunt? Money grab? Yall
>are crazy if you believe
>that. He might not be
>your hero but he's a
>hero to a lot of
>others. Just cuz you don't
>understand his actions does that
>make him a freak? Pretty
>low to call someone a
>freak that you don't know
>from Adam. Who are you
>or I to judge what
>any person does? Is his
>choice directly changing anything in
>your life?
>I can't wait to get to
>the other side and see
>how God reacts to all
>the hate you throw towards
>others you don't understand.
>
>Traditional >>>------->

I couldn't careless about Jenner or anything he sets out to do. I have my own agenda that matters way more to me then his agenda. I don't find any reason or need to judge this guy. I do have an opinion on this guy though, an that's all it is just an opinion and it's a far cry from judgement. Just saying.

>I'm not a fan of the
>kardasians or Jenner. He's not
>my hero...wasn't mine for his
>Olympic medals either. What I
>don't understand is all the
>hate that goes his way
>from a lot of so
>called good people.
>You really think this is a
>publicity stunt? Money grab? Yall
>are crazy if you believe
>that. He might not be
>your hero but he's a
>hero to a lot of
>others. Just cuz you don't
>understand his actions does that
>make him a freak? Pretty
>low to call someone a
>freak that you don't know
>from Adam. Who are you
>or I to judge what
>any person does? Is his
>choice directly changing anything in
>your life?
>I can't wait to get to
>the other side and see
>how God reacts to all
>the hate you throw towards
>others you don't understand.
>
>Traditional >>>------->

Tell me how this guy is not an attention whore.

He does a publicity build up. Then he calculates dropping a publicity photo shoot. I would respect his decisions if he just went about it without publicity. You would have to be a sucker to buy into his garbage.

As it stands, I think him and that whole group are POS losers, and the bigger losers are those that gawk at them. Brave is the last adjective I would use on him.

>>I'm not a fan of the
>>kardasians or Jenner. He's not
>>my hero...wasn't mine for his
>>Olympic medals either. What I
>>don't understand is all the
>>hate that goes his way
>>from a lot of so
>>called good people.
>>You really think this is a
>>publicity stunt? Money grab? Yall
>>are crazy if you believe
>>that. He might not be
>>your hero but he's a
>>hero to a lot of
>>others. Just cuz you don't
>>understand his actions does that
>>make him a freak? Pretty
>>low to call someone a
>>freak that you don't know
>>from Adam. Who are you
>>or I to judge what
>>any person does? Is his
>>choice directly changing anything in
>>your life?
>>I can't wait to get to
>>the other side and see
>>how God reacts to all
>>the hate you throw towards
>>others you don't understand.
>>
>>Traditional >>>------->
>
>Tell me how this guy is
>not an attention whore.
>
>He does a publicity build up.
> Then he calculates dropping
>a publicity photo shoot.
>I would respect his decisions
>if he just went about
>it without publicity. You
>would have to be a
>sucker to buy into his
>garbage.
>
>As it stands, I think him
>and that whole group are
>POS losers, and the bigger
>losers are those that gawk
>at them. Brave is
>the last adjective I would
>use on him.

Again, why so much hate and judgement? What does his choice have to do with your life?
Don't be so closed minded.
He's not brave to you....so that means if he's brave for anyone else, they are also losers?

Traditional >>>------->

Horsecreek gets it. Why does it require taking a bullet to become a hero? More than 50% of Transgender youth will have had at least one suicide attempt by their 20th birthday. So maybe she's a hero to them, but they're just "freaks" anyway, right? Sadly its people like you guys that have that mentality that cause this 50%. Hopefully none of your children or grandchildren ever need to deal with this situation.

Blah blah blah, I could care less if someone wants to dress like a woman, or even use drugs or surgery to make them selves more like a woman.
However, when it is all about publicity and getting attention it disgusts me.
I am not going to take it any farther than that. I would not take any type of steps besides stating my opinion, but, really the sad commentary on this whole thing is how stupid people follow their every move.

This is not about the confused kid that has to deal with personal problems.

This is about a group of people that have a history of being attention whores and that will do anything to get attention.

No I Won't do That!

Not even for Fame Nor Fortune!

I'll Stay Broke & Un-Famous!

In all honesty nobody really cares. This is mostly a political stunt put on by the left in an effort to show how mean and intolerant Christian conservatives are. They want people to believe that Republicans hate Blacks, Mexicans, gays, and now tranny's. The conclusion is, how can anyone with an open mind be a conservative? And even worse, a Christian.

Bruce said he leans toward Republican (I doubt it) and now the big fuss is that he's not welcome in the Republican Party. See how mean they are?

We're being played like a fiddle, and the hate for Christians grows daily. That's the goal.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>Horsecreek gets it. Why does it
>require taking a bullet to
>become a hero? More than
>50% of Transgender youth will
>have had at least one
>suicide attempt by their 20th
>birthday. So maybe she's a
>hero to them, but they're
>just "freaks" anyway, right? Sadly
>its people like you guys
>that have that mentality that
>cause this 50%. Hopefully none
>of your children or grandchildren
>ever need to deal with
>this situation.

Not really. Like NMPaul, I could respect a guy who goes about his daily life doing what he does with the attention seeking Bruce Jenner (and his entire family..really, WTH is Kim Kardashian famous for?) and other attention whores do.

Many years ago, long before sex change operations became public fodder, there was a guy named (Dr.)Stanley Biber who worked out of a small hospital in Trinidad, Colorado. He was a pioneer in sex change operations. The most convenient way to get to Trinidad was by Greyhound bus. I worked at the Greyhound bus terminal in Pueblo, the last stop before Trinidad, and saw many, many of these guys come through on their way to see Dr. Biber. Never a problem with any of them, always polite and quiet. (oops, there I am being judgmental) Not a single one had a photo shoot. Not a single one had a reality show. That being said, their choice wasn't for me.

Bruce Jenner does not deserve a courage award for having penis removal surgery....and then the photo shoot and then the reality show. Lauren Hill, the female college B-ball player who played with brain cancer should have gotten the award.

Judgemental? You bet. It's a part of life, no matter what you do. Drive a Chevy, shoot at an elk 912 yards away, no matter what a person does, we all judge people. Most of us just keep on with our lives without a photo shoot or a reality show.

When some attention whore like Jenner pimps himself out to the entire world as he did via the front page picture and the show...yea, he is putting himself out there to be judged.

I don't feel a bit sorry for Jenner. I do feel sorry for that mixed up kid who offs himself because of being picked on for making the same choice as Jenner. And the little pricks who pushed him over the edge need an ass whooping.

>>>I'm not a fan of the
>>>kardasians or Jenner. He's not
>>>my hero...wasn't mine for his
>>>Olympic medals either. What I
>>>don't understand is all the
>>>hate that goes his way
>>>from a lot of so
>>>called good people.
>>>You really think this is a
>>>publicity stunt? Money grab? Yall
>>>are crazy if you believe
>>>that. He might not be
>>>your hero but he's a
>>>hero to a lot of
>>>others. Just cuz you don't
>>>understand his actions does that
>>>make him a freak? Pretty
>>>low to call someone a
>>>freak that you don't know
>>>from Adam. Who are you
>>>or I to judge what
>>>any person does? Is his
>>>choice directly changing anything in
>>>your life?
>>>I can't wait to get to
>>>the other side and see
>>>how God reacts to all
>>>the hate you throw towards
>>>others you don't understand.
>>>
>>>Traditional >>>------->
>>
>>Tell me how this guy is
>>not an attention whore.
>>
>>He does a publicity build up.
>> Then he calculates dropping
>>a publicity photo shoot.
>>I would respect his decisions
>>if he just went about
>>it without publicity. You
>>would have to be a
>>sucker to buy into his
>>garbage.
>>
>>As it stands, I think him
>>and that whole group are
>>POS losers, and the bigger
>>losers are those that gawk
>>at them. Brave is
>>the last adjective I would
>>use on him.
>
>Again, why so much hate and
>judgement? What does his choice
>have to do with your
>life?
>Don't be so closed minded.
>He's not brave to you....so that
>means if he's brave for
>anyone else, they are also
>losers?
>
>
>
>
>Traditional >>>------->
I guess you just call it a natural HUMAN reaction to the abnormal bullsh#t this human did to his his body, those are also rights that we have,I guess if they can't reproduce they recruit.

This is funny. Guys all worked up about something no one will remember in a month. Wierd how some of you claim he's a "publicity whore" when the posts show some know a lot about it. mtmuley

>This is funny. Guys all worked
>up about something no one
>will remember in a month.
>Wierd how some of you
>claim he's a "publicity whore"
>when the posts show some
>know a lot about it.
>mtmuley

Cant argue with that. Its like a train wreck, if it is in front of you, you cant help but look.

Would never even commented on it, until they equate him with a Hero, when everything indicates that he has chosen to make it a publicity stunt, thus the label publicity whore.

What's interesting, where as, in of of itself, it will be forgotten, by enlarge, with in a few weeks, until the next, "event" is staged and trotted out, on to the stage. Forgotten like the 565th pin prick, out of 5,000 pin pricks. Yet collectively, the 5,000 create a festering sore, that, if let untreated, brings far greater consequences.

Societies, cultures, and civilization rarely jolt into or out of existence, but rather move, one direction or another, in tiny, nearly unnoticed, hardly significant increments, until what "once was" is completely gone.

Those who smile, chuckle, and find those who show or express concern as immature and silly, carry long sharp pointed instruments behind their passive, tolerant exteriors. When the resistance gets too assertive, the smiles and chuckles quickly turn to hostile snarling attacks.

Happens every time. Watch!

DC

>This is funny. Guys all worked
>up about something no one
>will remember in a month.
>Wierd how some of you
>claim he's a "publicity whore"
>when the posts show some
>know a lot about it.
>mtmuley

C'mon mtmuley, the first episode isn't till July 26th! This will be in our face till at least the fall.

when everything indicates that he has chosen to make it a publicity stunt, thus the label publicity whore.

Of course its about publicity, about like hunters who have their stories in magazine articles, maybe even their kids stories.

Just sayin'.

>when everything indicates that he has
>chosen to make it a
>publicity stunt, thus the label
>publicity whore.

>
>Of course its about publicity, about
>like hunters who have their
>stories in magazine articles, maybe
>even their kids stories.
>
>Just sayin'.

Yep, I can see the similarities. An article in a hunting magazine compared to a man doing a glamor shoot in a slinky corset.

You guys bust me up. Hahaha!! Now I know who buys people magazine and the National Enquirer. LOL!

Someone would have to be a GD sucker and a fool to buy into the story line that this guy is some courageous pioneer. But, if it makes you feel good enjoy it.

>>when everything indicates that he has
>>chosen to make it a
>>publicity stunt, thus the label
>>publicity whore.

>>
>>Of course its about publicity, about
>>like hunters who have their
>>stories in magazine articles, maybe
>>even their kids stories.
>>
>>Just sayin'.
>
>Yep, I can see the similarities.
> An article in a
>hunting magazine compared to a
>man doing a glamor shoot
>in a slinky corset.
>
>You guys bust me up.
>Hahaha!! Now I know
>who buys people magazine and
>the National Enquirer. LOL!
>
>
>Someone would have to be a
>GD sucker and a fool
>to buy into the story
>line that this guy is
>some courageous pioneer. But, if
>it makes you feel good
>enjoy it.
+1

2lumpy, you're right. Who reads Vanity Fair? Mostly teen aged girls. They now have the message that this behavior is normal, to be tolerated and even celebrated, and now thanks to ESPN, rewarded. Chip away.

Eel

Of course you can see the similarities, publicity, or as you call it "publicity whoring", is what it is.

Someone would have to be a GD sucker and fool to buy into a story line that some kid is a courageous pioneer in the hunting world for pulling a trigger.

But, if it makes you feel good enjoy it.

Not too long ago I had a Gurl Crush!

Not any more!

We live in a F'N World where you don't know Who's Who!

Or Know Who they once were!

They'll make a GAWD-DAMNED Show out of this BS & 80% of Modern Day People will Watch the BS!

I would do anything.....................!

But I won't do that.....................!

>Of course you can see the
>similarities, publicity, or as you
>call it "publicity whoring", is
>what it is.
>
>Someone would have to be a
>GD sucker and fool to
>buy into a story line
>that some kid is a
>courageous pioneer in the hunting
>world for pulling a trigger.
>
>
>But, if it makes you feel
>good enjoy it.

I have submitted one hunting story of my son when he was 11 years old. He had shot a 50" ibex at 372 yards with a 300 win mag. Since then he has taken several magazine (at least 4) worthy animals, my wife has taken as many with no stories sent in, and I have several as well. The last one I put in was a unique story of a bull I killed with a bow and my son was 8 years old and with me for the entire experience. That is 9 years ago. If I had chose to submit a story and pics I am sure they would have been published.

Now if in your book, that makes us publicity whores, well, that is your book and you have a right to your opinion.

Was there a desire for him to be percieved as a hunting pioneer by sending in his story 6 years ago? Pretty sure that is not what I was trying to achieve. He had killed a once in a lifetime animal, and he had hunted some of the roughest terrain on this continent to do it. I was proud of him, and I felt the accomplishment worthy of me sitting down and putting the experience down in writing. I felt the same way about the bull I killed with a bow and he was with me at 8 years old. I was proud of him. Killing a quality bull with a bow, and having a 8 year old with you is not a typical hunt.

Now if this all puts me in the same class as Bruce Jenner and the Kardashians, well, I guess I am not making that leap.

If it makes you feel good and politically correct to support him, fine. Maybe you should get behind the transgender bathrooms in CA schools, and fight to get them in your state. Show some balls and take that fight on.

If you feel that strongly about the transgender issue, why waste your efforts on a 60 year old Kardashian sattelite that wants to force himself back into the spot light.

Have some resolve for the issue and get involved in your local schools so that either sex kids can play either sex sports, use whatever restroom and locker room they feel comfortable in. Stand up for the real victims.

Meanwhile, I will consider therapy for my past submitting of 2 stories to a hunting magazine. Deal??

NMPaul,

You said repeatedly that what bothers you is all the "attention/publicity whoring"...

Yet, you've done the same thing, just with a much smaller platform.

I enjoyed the story you submitted...and haven't bothered to read a single thing about Jenner.

But, I can assure you, that many people wouldn't find your story to their liking.

I would suggest to them that rather than run your story down, write small essays on the down-fall of mankind, and whine about attention whoring...they move on.

I'd make the same suggestion to you...leave it alone and move on if you don't like it.

>NMPaul,
>
>You said repeatedly that what bothers
>you is all the "attention/publicity
>whoring"...
>
>Yet, you've done the same thing,
>just with a much smaller
>platform.
>
>I enjoyed the story you submitted...and
>haven't bothered to read a
>single thing about Jenner.
>
>But, I can assure you, that
>many people wouldn't find your
>story to their liking.
>
>I would suggest to them that
>rather than run your story
>down, write small essays on
>the down-fall of mankind, and
>whine about attention whoring...they move
>on.
>
>I'd make the same suggestion to
>you...leave it alone and move
>on if you don't like
>it.

Buzz, I intended originally to make one comment. I personally am disgusted by the whole reality TV genre, and Jenner is just the next level.
But, my comment was responded to, trying to say I was not politically correct and heartless to the kids and adults that have confusion about their gender.
Maybe I have not been good at explaining my position.
My position is that I am not hard minded about people with those issues, rather the attention whores (yes I will continue to use that term because I think it is accurate).
If someone has a problem with an article I wrote, I would assume it is because that they are against hunting. I would defend hunting, not my decision to write the article.

I think you are reaching with your analogy, but, I would like nothing better to move on.
I stand behind everything I wrote, and it is your choice to stand behind what you wrote. You appear to disagree with me, and I disagree with you.

>NMPaul,
>
>You said repeatedly that what bothers
>you is all the "attention/publicity
>whoring"...
>
>Yet, you've done the same thing,
>just with a much smaller
>platform.
>
>I enjoyed the story you submitted...and
>haven't bothered to read a
>single thing about Jenner.
>
>But, I can assure you, that
>many people wouldn't find your
>story to their liking.
>
>I would suggest to them that
>rather than run your story
>down, write small essays on
>the down-fall of mankind, and
>whine about attention whoring...they move
>on.
>
>I'd make the same suggestion to
>you...leave it alone and move
>on if you don't like
>it.
Buzz so if you wore a dress with all the hunting photos you posted on MM I would have the same opinion of you as I do of Jenner.

We don't have to wear a dress to reach the definition "Attention Whore", but pretty sure its a quicker route to the top of the list.

As for the selfie post on M&M, maybe that's borderline "attention whore", or maybe "Bragging" to boast self image would be a better definition.

Everyone's guilty of pics with animals, and we enjoy looking at them.

It just seems the older we get, the less we want to see the hunter in those pics. After all, we are far superior than the animal, and the animal is what should be honored. Especially with today's technology.

Remember, ESPN gave last years award to a guy because he likes it in the 2 hole.

ESPN and Disney and ABC TV are all the same company. And all have twisted morals.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom