COUNTRY MUSIC HOTTIES

rugarm77

2270miranda.jpg

Here's one for Kilo, and maybe Eel though it will probably make him feel like a cradle robber.

4981patsy-cline1.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-12-10 AT 00:03AM (MST)[p]MMmmmmm ........ Sara Evans...

138083.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

In reality, are there any female country singers that are ugly except Wynona Judd, Trisha Yearwood, and KT Osland. 90% hotties for sure.

It's always an adventure!!!

>In reality, are there any female
>country singers that are ugly
>except Wynona Judd, Trisha Yearwood,
>and KT Osland. 90%
>hotties for sure.
>
>
>It's always an adventure!!!

LOL Good point Bull !!!!

Saaaara Evans Mmmmmmm.....
Here is another one for Eel!
9843minniepearl.jpg

Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Here is one of Eel and his Gal out on the town.
9678hulton_archive_2671738-x600.jpg

Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Are any of them sexy ladies any good at what they do?? I listen to a ton of Chris Ledoux and a bunch of music that most of you probably don't listen to...so I don't really know if these newer girls are any good?? And ya know what really chaps my ass...that lady actually looks happy to be with eel meaning I have no chance!! :-(

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

+1 on Chris Ledoux !!!! He is one of the only concerts I went to many times over. Last time I saw him was in Salina Ut.

I love his old stuff with the saddle Boogie Band and Paint me back in Wyoming. That guy was a true country cowboy !!!

He's still out there riding fences !!!!

Can you imagine what some of those gals look like without the paint an bondo???............just go to the Rocks Springs Walmart and stand for awhile...

Well some of You Guys are holding onto Dolly Parden for Gawd Sakes. Let me hang on to the image of Faith.

Tell you what longun, I will take Sara Evans, no makeup, and you can have all the women of Walmart and we'll call it even.

>Saaaara Evans Mmmmmmm.....
>Here is another one for Eel!
>
>
9843minniepearl.jpg

>
>Eric
>

>
> Ultra liberal, wolf loving,
>illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on
>crack piss me off!!!!
>
>
deerline.gif

You guys think that's funny, but if you knew the crush I had on that women, you wouldn't be laughing. She's not shallow like all the so called beauty queens now days. If you only knew.

Eel

Sara....oh my.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON May-13-10 AT 09:00AM (MST)[p]Several years ago I did a favor for a guy who used to work for me. A simple thing, she (his aunt) just wanted a tour of Top Gun. I worked there at the time, so no problem...took her on a tour, gave her a couple of videos and a sweatshirt for her husband. Bought her lunch too.

Come time to leave, she handed me her business card and said that if I was ever in Nashville, to give her a call. Turns out she was -2 at a major record label. Never would have figured it as she was one of the nicest people I have ever met.

Anyway, we got to talking after lunch about CW stars in general. I mentioned that I had a crush on one since I was a kid and that she, the CW star was in my will. The lady asked me how and I said that when I died I wanted to be cremated and have my ashes placed in the CW star's vaginal cleaning receptacle because that would be the only way I would ever gain entrance.

She, the exec, busted up laughing and said the best she could do would be an autographed picture.

A few weeks later, I got the picture and on it the girl wrote "thanks for the offer but a picture is all you get" and added a smiley face.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Guys;

I have to agree with the TAGMAN on this one

FAITH HILL

hot hoT hOT HOT H O T HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOT.

My Gawd, Tag, that picture almost made me have heart failier,
and almost started to get a chubby, almost that is.

S.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom