Country Music Football Team?

sageadvice

Long Time Member
They might not be all that... but they could beat the Cowboys! :)

Defense

Def end; Toby Keith
Def Tackle; Waylon Jennings
mid Guard; Garth Brooks
Def Tackle; John Montgomery
Def end; Trace Adkins
Linebacker; Darryl Worley
linebacker; George Strait
Corner back; Kenny Chesney
Safety; Junior Brown
Strong safety; Chris LeDoux
Corner back; Darius Rucker

Offense

QB; Tim McGraw
Fullback; Johnny Cash
Tailback; Elvis Presley
Wide out; Brad Paisley
Tight end; Jerry Reed
Tackle; Charlie Danials
Guard; Hank Williams Jr
Center; Joe Nichols
Guard; Blake Shelton
Tackle; Cowboy Troy
wingback; Gary Allan

What? You don't think so?? Feel free to sub in as you wish!

Joey

I gotta have my Country Music!:D
How's it going sage?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Get Waylon, George, and Chris off of that powder-puff defense, put them on offense, and you'll roll through the Cowboys.

David Allan Coe and Jerry jeff Walker both of them should be on Defense.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I'll help pick the cheerleading squad!

mod2.jpg

Bobcat, Thanks! Still going bud, and you?

Zekers, Powder puff Defense? lol I'll admit it could use a little help but that's why i'm asking. Also looking for Coaches

Gator, Right you are!! How Did i manage to leave those guys off the roster?? Where would you slot them in?

NVB, I like the way yer thinken. You pick em, i'll do the interviews! :)

Joey

Lets throw George Jones in as the Head Coach along with Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood, Terry Clark, Gretchen Wilson, Miranda Lambert,Kelly Pickler, and Julian Hough as the cheerleaders. :)

Even if they were as bad as Dallas they still would be fun to watch!

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-

I was almost going to put Gretchen Wilson in that position instead of cheerleader.

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-

Alright Sage
Keep Trace on D. And as long as Tim McGraw is QB, move Kenny Fagney over to linebacker. I'm sure he'd get plenty of sacks on Tim going below the belt, wouldn't have to worry about helmet to helmet contact there! Mel Tillis would be a good head coach, at least he'd be worth a good laugh yelling at his powder-puffs! "YOU FA, FA, FA, FA, FA, GAY GUYS MOVE YOUR AZZ!"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-10 AT 03:39PM (MST)[p]"Mel Tillis would be a good head coach"

Good one! LMAO :)

Killshot said, "I was almost going to put Gretchen Wilson in that position..."

No almost about it, I'd give her any position she wants! :) She ain't the best looking gal singer out there by a long shot but i have a history with gals with just her attitude and a guy could do worse.

Feleno, Winona scares $hit outa me. She gets mad, i'm running and heaven help the guy she wants to cuddle up with!! lol

Joey

Feleno, Why does that look somewhat like Micheal Jackson probably wanted to look like??

Nice try and Thanks but...i dunno! Besides she has too much neck. Football players, shorter the neck the better! :)

Joey

LoL! ...and Elvis is Not? lol
This is ah, kinda like an all-time team there Grizz...but thanks for the news and stopping by! :)

I'm surprised some of you guys out there didn't run with this more than you did. Alan Jackson, Troy Gentry, Little Jimmy Dickens, lots of guys could be slotted into positions maybe better than i did. I feel as if i'm overlooking somebody here plain as day, who??

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom