COUNTRY BAR IN NEW MEXICO

H

HORNSNFISH

ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD COUNTRY BARS IN ALBUQ. NEW MEXICO :)

OR ANY GOOD STEAK HOUSES? GOING TO HAVE A COUPLE DAYS TO KILL BEFORE MY HUNT STARTS...

THANKS

Didn't stop there. Spent a couple of days in Santa Fe, lots of nice shops in the plaza area if you need stuff to take back home. If you go to Santa Fe there is a good Mexican food place called Tomasitas, really good red chile sauce.
WVBOWAK

Homer, i used to care less of Mexicans. They never bothered me one way or another. Your incessant tirades here in these pages though, have really done your ethnicity a disservice. Live and let live is my motto, most of the time, but don't try to force me to do or like anything!!

Joey

Hornfish,

You might try this place. I used to hang out there a few years ago. http://caravaneast.com/ Ladies night used to be pretty good.

Steak house...Havent' eaten there for a long time. My brother tells me this place is still ok. http://www.texaslandandcattle.com/files/home.aspx

>ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD COUNTRY
>BARS IN ALBUQ. NEW MEXICO
>:)
>
>OR ANY GOOD STEAK HOUSES? GOING
>TO HAVE A COUPLE DAYS
>TO KILL BEFORE MY HUNT
>STARTS...
>
>THANKS

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

texas land and cattle sux. texas roadhouse is awesome. if u really want good food try coronado's mexican restaurant which is in a suburb of albuquerque east of alb. but perhaps the best place to experience the culture and food of new mexico all at the same time is spanky's ice house. u will love the atmosphere. whatever u do stay away from gardunos they suck anymore.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

They don't eat steak in New Mexico they just eat chicken and stuff, They would never buy a poor old beef steak from a Rancher anyways that what I hear they would NEVER think about putting a dollar in a Rancher's pocket. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>texas land and cattle sux. texas
>roadhouse is awesome. if u
>really want good food try
>coronado's mexican restaurant which is
>in a suburb of albuquerque
>east of alb. but perhaps
>the best place to experience
>the culture and food of
>new mexico all at the
>same time is spanky's ice
>house. u will love the
>atmosphere. whatever u do stay
>away from gardunos they suck
>anymore.
>
>
>ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde
>ego sum bardus (I participate
>on monstermuleys therefore I am
>stupid)
SPANKY'S!!!! OK IT SOUNDS ALITTLE FRUITY LOL BUT I'LL TAKE YOUR WORD ON IT HAHA...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom